While waiting at the Doctors office.........

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
While waiting at the Doctors office.........

Anywho, I took my mom this morning for a checkup. She is doing fine BTW. I wish she would exorsize more. But other than that.

She a couple schedualed things that would take a while so insted of reading crappy magizines I brought my Sam Harris book, "Letter to a Christian Nation".

So while I was waiting a young woman, maybe 18-22, sat down across from meand opened up her book, "The Case For Faith" by Lee Strobel.

The dicotomy was funny. I am quite sure she saw the cover of my book.

Of course it wasnt the right place, but I was tempted to hand her my book and say, "I've already read this(and I had) you are more than welcome to it." 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hey cranky man! How's the

Hey cranky man! How's the kitten bar-b-que going?

Tongue out

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
wavefreak wrote: Hey

wavefreak wrote:

Hey cranky man! How's the kitten bar-b-que going?

Tongue out

Kitten barbaquing is going swimmingly. I'd invite you over be we all know theists have morals, so you'd probibly turn me down anyway.Tongue out

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: Kitten

Brian37 wrote:
Kitten barbaquing is going swimmingly.

I love cats. They taste just like chicken.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Brian37 wrote: So while I

Brian37 wrote:

So while I was waiting a young woman, maybe 18-22, sat down across from meand opened up her book, "The Case For Faith" by Lee Strobel.

The dicotomy was funny. I am quite sure she saw the cover of my book.

Of course it wasnt the right place, but I was tempted to hand her my book and say, "I've already read this(and I had) you are more than welcome to it."

Wouldn't it have been classic if you had handed you the book and she replied, "Thanks, but I read that the moment it was on the book stands and loved every word.  I'm just reading this Strobel piece of crap so I can debate xians."

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.