Weird ass semi religious dreams

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Weird ass semi religious dreams

I am an atheist. I have had dreams with religious icons in it. Lets see what kind of interpretations I get. Should be fun,but please no bullshit answers, its all in fun, but a semi serious fun(meaning you all take it seriously and i maybe laugh)

Once I had a dream i was wandering my early childhood home, and there were decapitated dog heads randomly strewn about

Eventually i came across the last head, and it was Jesus's.

Another one I was just going about my daily life, someone said "Hey look",and pointed up, and in the sky was a cross.

No real detail, but in the dream I knew it was the crucifix Jesus was on.

Oh hell, nvm bullshit answers are also welcome for LoL value, just state if its a bullshit for fun comment, or a serious one.

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

ABx
User is offlineOffline
Bigg wrote: Once I had a

Bigg wrote:
Once I had a dream i was wandering my early childhood home, and there were decapitated dog heads randomly strewn about

Just another one of many dead dogs gods? Did you kick it?

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nah I looked at it,thought

Nah I looked at it,thought WTF,and drank a beer.

wavefreak
Theist
wavefreak's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bigg wrote:

Bigg wrote:

The decapitated dog heads represent each of the failed ideas for socially organizing humanity. The Jesus hed is of course the penultimate idea.

Quote:

Another one I was just going about my daily life, someone said "Hey look",and pointed up, and in the sky was a cross.

No real detail, but in the dream I knew it was the crucifix Jesus was on.

It was not actually the crucifix, but rather a projection emanating from the believers. Sort of like how Commissioner Gordon calls to Batman. It was an admonition to find the spotlight and pull the plug.

Send money for this reading. I accept PayPal, cash or check.Thank you.

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
Dream#1: You should never

Dream#1: You should never get a dog or a god (omg backwards!)

Dream#2: You believe jesus is as real as batman. You were just being part of jesus comic book. That cross was the sign people shine on the sky to call for help on beating up bad guys.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Eeeeuuu.  A bunch of

Eeeeuuu.  A bunch of decapitated dog heads and a body-less jesus head?

Sounds to me like you ate bad sushi while watching a slasher movie set in a church right before bedtime. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.