How To Use ice Cream As A Personality Reader

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
How To Use ice Cream As A Personality Reader

Just for fun ~  What does your favorite flavor of ice cream say about you?  Of course, note that there are no negative traits listed.  Smiling     My favorite is Mint Chocolate Chip. 

From http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/food/325074_stayhowto27.html?source=rss

What does your favorite ice cream flavor say about you?  This flavorology is from icecream.com.

Butter pecan
: You are the perfect worker, devoted, conscientious and respectful. You are most romantically compatible with those who prefer mint chocolate chip.

Chocolate chip
: You are competitive and accomplished, ambitious in love and work, generous with your time and money. Your personality makes you a shining star in social situations. You are most romantically compatible with those who prefer butter pecan or double chocolate chunk.

Coffee
: You are lively, dramatic and flirtatious. You thrive on the passion of the moment. You are easily bored and start new projects without finishing old ones. You are most compatible with those who prefer strawberry.

Double chocolate chunk: You are lively, creative and the life of the party. You charm everyone with your enthusiasm and sense of style. You love excitement in your romantic relationships and require a lot of attention from your mate. You are most romantically compatible with those who prefer butter pecan or chocolate chip.

Mint chocolate chip: You tend to be ambitious and confident yet a little skeptical. You are a realist who prepares for the future. Your loyalty, honesty and dependability create lasting friendships and close family ties. You are most compatible with other mint chocolate chip lovers.

Rocky road: You tend to be a balanced mixture of charm and practicality. While you are outgoing in social situations, in the business world you tend to be more aggressive and goal-oriented. You are most compatible with other rocky-road fans.

Strawberry: You are logical and weigh each option before making a decision. More a follower than a leader, you are effective working behind the scenes. You are most compatible with those who prefer strawberry, rocky road, mint chocolate chip and vanilla.

Vanilla: There is nothing plain about you. You are a colorful risk taker who relies more on intuition than logic. Emotionally expressive and idealistic, you tend to set high goals and push yourself to meet and exceed them. You are most romantically compatible with those who prefer rocky road.

-- Sacramento Bee

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

xamination
xamination's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm cookie dough - what does

I'm cookie dough - what does that mean?

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
I pefer sorbet.

I pefer sorbet.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
xamination wrote: I'm

xamination wrote:
I'm cookie dough - what does that mean?

It means you have some deep-seated issues about your mother.  Psychoanalysis is the only cure.

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, shit.  I guess I'm

Well, shit.  I guess I'm wrong about my favorite ice cream.  I swear I really think vanilla is the best, but I am so logical it hurts.  So, logically, I must not favor vanilla.

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rocky road.  That really

Rocky road.  That really doesn't describe me very well at all. 

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
jmm wrote: Rocky road.

jmm wrote:
Rocky road. That really doesn't describe me very well at all.

Do you think you are not charming and practical?  Or is it the description of work you think doesn't fit?

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Same here. I'm rocky road,

Same here. I'm rocky road, and I'm not outgoing or aggressive at all. I think this is less than scientific.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

silentseba
silentseba's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit wrote: Well,

Hambydammit wrote:

Well, shit. I guess I'm wrong about my favorite ice cream. I swear I really think vanilla is the best, but I am so logical it hurts. So, logically, I must not favor vanilla.

Haha yeah, vanilla doesn't seem to be too accurate Eye-wink 

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
I sometimes use cold

I sometimes use cold readings as an ice-breaker when I'm picking up women. It's fun.

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: I sometimes use cold

Quote:
I sometimes use cold readings as an ice-breaker when I'm picking up women. It's fun.

Hehehe... Ice Cream..."Cold" readings.... hehehe... hehehe...

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am 'coffee': Coffee: You

I am 'coffee':

Coffee: You are lively, dramatic and flirtatious. You thrive on the passion of the moment. You are easily bored and start new projects without finishing old ones. You are most compatible with those who prefer strawberry.

But anyone who knows me, even here on the forums can attest that this is completely NOT ME!!

jmm
Theist
jmm's picture
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: jmm

Susan wrote:

jmm wrote:
Rocky road. That really doesn't describe me very well at all.

Do you think you are not charming and practical? Or is it the description of work you think doesn't fit?

I guess I'm pretty charming and practical at times, but I'm not very outgoing socially, and I'm not very agressive when it comes to work.  I'm pretty goal oriented though.  I'd say it's about half and half.  

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm lactose intolerant the

I'm lactose intolerant the only thing ice cream can do for me is send me running for a restroom. How am I going to find out what kind of personality I have now?

There are twists of time and space, of vision and reality, which only a dreamer can divine
H.P. Lovecraft

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gauche wrote: I'm lactose

Gauche wrote:
I'm lactose intolerant the only thing ice cream can do for me is send me running for a restroom. How am I going to find out what kind of personality I have now?

Since this was obviously derived from a scientific and accurate study, I guess you'd have to amend the original question to something like "If I could eat ice cream, my favorite flavor would be...."

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
What if you mix them all

What if you mix them all together for your favorite icecream? Shocked