A Definition of Christianity:

urbanrust
urbanrust's picture
User is offlineOffline

...the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

(Source that I retrieved this from:Clipmarks)

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

Macro source

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
zombie? whoohoo! where do i

zombie? whoohoo! where do i sign up?

Cpt_pineapple
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Definition of

Definition of evolution:

The belief that single celled organisms appeared out of nowhere and had sex with each other and somehow altered their DNA to produce everything from a blade of grass to a elephant.

>_> 

DelphicRaven
DelphicRaven's picture
User is offlineOffline
hahaha I have a picture with

hahaha I have a picture with that under it on my myspace profile. I love it.

djneibarger
Superfan
djneibarger's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:

Definition of evolution: 

The belief that single celled organisms appeared out of nowhere and had sex with each other and somehow altered their DNA to produce everything from a blade of grass to a elephant.

that one's not as fun as the make believe one. tell me more about the zombie and the talking snake! whoohoo! 

www.derekneibarger.com http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=djneibarger "all postures of submission and surrender should be part of our prehistory." -christopher hitchens

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums,

Welcome to the forums, urbanrust!

Tell us a little about yourself.

urbanrust
urbanrust's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello..

Hi,thanks. I used to post here along time ago but forgot what my screen name was so I made a new one, sorry,just been busy. I recently won the humanist vision video challenge which was cool,I know RRS and Evolve Fish were sponcers,so thanks!!.I think im the only atheist in my town (Casa Grande,AZ) as I never met another atheist here.Everyone here seems to be diehard catholics -they even shut the main street down here for their annual christmas parade which makes me sick as its city funded.This year I may go to the city and enter as an atheist for the parade just for shit and giggles and see what transpires (I will try and video tape what happens!!)Well,thats it for now,I will try and be here more often!

I think the worst time to have a heart attack is during a game of charades...or a game of fake heart attack.

Biodroid
Biodroid's picture
User is offlineOffline
urbanrust wrote: A

urbanrust wrote:

...the belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

(Source that I retrieved this from:Clipmarks)

When you put it like that, it actually sounds cool Smiling

latincanuck
atheist
latincanuck's picture
User is offlineOffline
    you forgot to mention

you forgot to mention the magical tree that god himself created, being all knowing, knew that rib woman would eat and then tempt the dirt man to eat, and make them evil and sinful Laughing out loud