Kewl.

Kick Uri's ass! 

Death threats? OMFG. How Christian. 

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
The following post is MY

The following post is MY personal opinion and mine only, and may not reflect the site or site members: 

That is absoluty great that Uri is that stupid. Just think of the publicity RRS gets out of his stupid pathetic suit.

"Hey, dont expose my con"

Sorry Uri, there is a huge differance between an illusionist like Penn and a con artist like you. Penn doesnt lie and try to pass off what he is doing as real.

It is legal to criticise famous people and you Uri are famous. Sapient was not passing those clips off as his. He was using them to demonstrate the reality of what you were doing.

But Uri, I have to thank you anyway, the publicity you are giving RRS is something you save them money on. Who needs to pay for adds when FOX is writing stories on their website about RRS for free.

I just wish skeptics could put Hinn out of business too. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Uri Gellar is among the

Uri Gellar is among the biggest douches in the world.

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uri clearly has no case and

Uri clearly has no case and is using his ill gotten money to bully people who don't get millions of dollars through fraud.  Apparently Uri isn't familiar with "Fair Use" which allows use of material for education purposes.  Some religious nuts tried to get me shut down and threatened to sue because I used clips of video for a news story.  Naturally my server laughed at them as I suspect a judge will laugh at Geller and hopefully fine him for a frivilous lawsuit.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Poor ol' Uri Geller has

Poor ol' Uri Geller has gotten pwned on Brian Flemming's blog multiple times.  So many that a "Uri Geller" section has been created on his blog.

Here is my favorite post, though. 

Brian got a semi-threatening email from "anonymous" about some of his posts.  It had a Word document attached. 

I'm not going to post what what Brian found out in this Word document.  You have to click the link and see it for yourself! 

It's hysterical.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Voided
User is offlineOffline
wavefreak wrote: Death

wavefreak wrote:
Death threats? OMFG. How Christian.

Well death threats are nothing new, however AFTERdeath threats are far more common Sticking out tongue