How rude of me

Little Roller U...
Superfan
Little Roller Up First's picture
User is offlineOffline
How rude of me

I've made several posts on this board without properly introducing myself. I'm "just" a Little Roller, and I've been an atheist for several years now. I was in the Army( fixing night vision ), been to Iraq twice, and am now in the National Guard. As for my civilian job, I'm a security guard at a "well-to-do" private community in south Florida. By "well-to-do" I mean "obscenely wealthy" ^_^;;

As for my views on sports, look at my screen name, and see the YouTube link in my sig "Bottom of the Tenth". It won't take too long to figure out who my favorite baseball team is.

And my pic? Long story short, I'm sexy! Lots of men and women find me hot for some reason, so I picked a picture that is the epitome of sexy (or at least as close to Kelly's level of sexy as possible)If you feel you need to know the long story about my pic, you probably fail at the internet

Anyway, I generally like most people, as long as they keep their religion to themselves. Believe what you want, just let others believe what they want. Don't try to make your religion the law of the land, or we'll end up in the Dark Ages all over again, or be like some Middle East countries like Iran and Pakistan. I'm sure most Americans don't want this country to become like Iran. Nor do they want their churches run by the same people who brought us FEMA, the TSA and stem cell vetoes.

/rant

Good night, funny man, and thanks for the laughter.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

hutch
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums! Atheists tend to be sexier then theists, brains and beauty must go together! Cool

suttsteve
User is offlineOffline
I rarely bother with making

I rarely bother with making introductory posts on message boards I join because they seem a bit pedantic, plus I'm not that interesting. I usually just jump right in.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, Little Roller Up

Welcome, Little Roller Up First!

We're really glad you're here.  We're really glad you made it back from Iraq... twice.

When you say:

Quote:
I'm sure most Americans don't want this country to become like Iran.

The theists that are fighting so hard for theocracy in the U.S. fail, somehow, to see the similarity.

By the way, suttsteve, we're glad you're here, too!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site. Smiling

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.