KELLY HAS FAKE BOOBS?

SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
User is offlineOffline
KELLY HAS FAKE BOOBS?

atheismsucks.dot.com

Any publicity is good publicity I guess. This guy is so weird...very unchristian for sure.

Kelly I think you did very well in that debate and even if your boobs are fake I am sure they are fabulous and that Mr Atheism Sucks just couldnt get over them.

Keep up the good work RRS.

{edited link}

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

CRY ME A RIVER

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
A word to the wise, we're

A word to the wise, we're not supposed to link to him. Smiling

SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am sorry has this prick

I am sorry has this prick been dealt with already?

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
"Fake boobs" is such a

"Fake boobs" is such a misnomer.  If I can feel 'em, they're real.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
SAVAGE wrote: I am sorry

SAVAGE wrote:
I am sorry has this prick been dealt with already?

Yeah bro.  The next step for us would be a defamation suit and potentially a slew of other offenses. Still looking for that free atheist lawyer in California, any takers?

We back the Infidelguy on a long standing tradition of not linking to his site so as not to increase his google page rank.

AReasonableLu
AReasonableLu's picture
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06 wrote: If I

LosingStreak06 wrote:
If I can feel 'em, they're real.

Classy Wink  

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Couldn't she sue him for

Couldn't she sue him for libel for saying that?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:

MattShizzle wrote:
Couldn't she sue him for libel for saying that?

For saying what? That she has implants? Because she does in fact have implants(oh no RUN! this means god must exist). He could be sued for libel for thousands upon thousands of other comments he's made, that is one of the rare comments that is true. Now if he can show why it's somehow relevant that she's a 34G and he only has a 3 inch penis, he should blog about that.

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uh oh,you said he has a 3

Uh oh,you said he has a 3 inch penis,be careful,might be considered a hate crime badmouthing a christian,thats persecution man!

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

kellym78
atheistRational VIP!
kellym78's picture
User is offlineOffline
SAVAGE wrote:    even if

SAVAGE wrote:

even if your boobs are fake I am sure they are fabulous

They're not fake--they're 100% real silicone. And yes, they are fabulous. :-P 

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
I don't get on the MB for a

I don't get on the MB for a day and look at the shit I miss! 

Magus
High Level DonorModerator
Magus's picture
User is offlineOffline
A theist call something

A theist calling something fake is hilarious.

Sounds made up...
Agnostic Atheist
No, I am not angry at your imaginary friends or enemies.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
How is having fake breasts

How is having fake breasts supposed to be an insult?  Lots of women have implants, it's not a big deal.  And anyway, did he really have so little to say that he had to say something about Kelly's breasts?  I just love when people go straight to how a woman looks.  Ok, so she's got nice tits, what the hell does that have to do with religion?  What a twatwaffle. 

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: How is

pariahjane wrote:
How is having fake breasts supposed to be an insult? Lots of women have implants, it's not a big deal. And anyway, did he really have so little to say that he had to say something about Kelly's breasts? I just love when people go straight to how a woman looks. Ok, so she's got nice tits, what the hell does that have to do with religion? What a twatwaffle.

You sure are feisty for a hot chick.  It almost makes me wonder what you're saying.

The Patrician
The Patrician's picture
User is offlineOffline
36G? 'kinell.  My missus

36G?

'kinell.  My missus is a 32F and I though that was huge. 

D-cubed
Rational VIP!
D-cubed's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote: They're

kellym78 wrote:

They're not fake--they're 100% real silicone. And yes, they are fabulous. Sticking out tongue

Maybe Frank is upset because his brain is 100% silicone.  Maybe he tried getting penile implants but the doctor figured he was such a dick head they put it in the wrong place.

LosingStreak06
Theist
LosingStreak06's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Ok, so

pariahjane wrote:
Ok, so she's got nice tits, what the hell does that have to do with religion?

Clearly you do not understand the male mind. Tits have everything to do with everything. If Jesus had great tits I would still be a Christian. 

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote: Maybe Frank

D-cubed wrote:
Maybe Frank is upset because his brain is 100% silicone. Maybe he tried getting penile implants but the doctor figured he was such a dick head they put it in the wrong place.

LOL!! 

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
I thought I might regret

I thought I might regret clicking on this thread, but it hasn't been that bad. Smiling

Regarding boobs: I would donate some of my ampleness to those in need...I'm thinking Renee Zellweger in Chicago.  Actually, I might donate from my excess fat first, then excess boob.  Then your "fake boobs" could be 100% naturale a la Iruka.

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
D-cubed wrote:   Maybe

D-cubed wrote:

Maybe Frank is upset because his brain is 100% silicone.  Maybe he tried getting penile implants but the doctor figured he was such a dick head they put it in the wrong place.

Nice. 

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06

LosingStreak06 wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

Clearly you do not understand the male mind. Tits have everything to do with everything. If Jesus had great tits I would still be a Christian.

LOL.  Whatever, its not like all the girls are gossiping about Sapient's testicle size.  Or maybe they are and I'm just not included.  Damn.  Always have been an outsider.  Sticking out tongue

BethG
BethG's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm not at all surprised

I'm not at all surprised that he would reduce himself to personal attacks.

SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
User is offlineOffline
OOpps

Sorry dude, I didnt know that.

SAVAGE
Superfan
SAVAGE's picture
User is offlineOffline
A few pics of just how

A few pics of just how fabulous they are wouldnt go amissWink

I am glad that Godboy didnt get you down.

Also sapient good call on the 3 inch cock.

He probabbly spent so much time oogling Kellys boobs he had to go around the back and have a wank...oh, oh old hairy palms must be going to hell now...bad wanker...bad, bad wanker. 

A MESSAGE TO ALL THEISTS:

CRY ME A RIVER

BUILD ME A BRIDGE

BUT IN THE NAME OF NOTHING GET OVER IT.

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
By Thor's name, don't let

By Thor's name, don't let it get out that my right eye is prosthetic and that I'm blind in said eye. Frank would obviously go some inane vanity angle over that as well, or worse, say it's the reason I'm "mad at god".

Ignore this tool, please.

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bigg wrote: Uh oh,you said

Bigg wrote:
Uh oh,you said he has a 3 inch penis,be careful,might be considered a hate crime badmouthing a christian,thats persecution man!

It's no problem. That was actually an exagerrated compliment, believe it or not.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
So hes chosen by god,and 3

So hes chosen by god,and 3 inches is an exxageration?
Well fuck i have an 8 inch cock,and thick,wheres his god now?

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
BTW........nvm im trying

BTW........nvm im trying hard to not comment on her boobs,but others have,and fuck it,from what i seen they look great,perhaps a bit bigger than what im used to/prefer,but mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Wait,lemme calm down a bit,whats the fucking difference,a woman isnt just her boobs,and any fucktarded fuckwad with any sense isnt gonna judje a woman on her breatss,real or not,fuck that fuckwad,may the FSM IPC or whatever annaly violate the bastard and make him................screw it,too many beers now,when i drink i get too tolerant,and id most likely be too leinient on his ass

stillmatic
stillmatic's picture
User is offlineOffline
kellym78 wrote: SAVAGE

kellym78 wrote:
SAVAGE wrote:

even if your boobs are fake I am sure they are fabulous

They're not fake--they're 100% real silicone. And yes, they are fabulous. :-P 

Well, that pretty much wraps up the whole "no-God" argument. You better shut down the website guys, because this is clearly evidence for an all-loving sky daddy.

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
LosingStreak06

LosingStreak06 wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

You and me both.

OK, if Jesus had REAL tits...oh, and real "the rest of him" too.  

Urbanredd
Urbanredd's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, JC could have had

Well, JC could have had manboobs. I know he's always depicted as emaciated, but he's also always depicted as a WASP-y dude. The latter being highly unlikely, you never know about the former. It's possible he could have put on some weight.

There are two seasons in Canada, Hockey season and not-Hockey season.

Canada: 16% Atheist and growing.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
BenfromCanada

BenfromCanada wrote:
LosingStreak06 wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

You and me both.

Well, if god was so damn smart, he would have made Jesus a hot chick with big boobs.  Eye-wink

BenfromCanada
atheist
BenfromCanada's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane

pariahjane wrote:
BenfromCanada wrote:
LosingStreak06 wrote:

pariahjane wrote:

You and me both.

Well, if god was so damn smart, he would have made Jesus a hot chick with big boobs. Eye-wink

AMEN! But not too big...has to be the right size.

Urbanredd
Urbanredd's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Well, if

pariahjane wrote:

Well, if god was so damn smart, he would have made Jesus a hot chick with big boobs. Eye-wink

Now there's a position I can get behind. 

There are two seasons in Canada, Hockey season and not-Hockey season.

Canada: 16% Atheist and growing.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
Jesus couldn't be a chick

Jesus couldn't be a chick because chicks aren't allowed to talk, have an opinion, or do things that don't affect cooking and cleaning.  Even god knows that.

Which really raises the question as to why they are posting on these forums at all.  Unless you are sharing recipies I don't see a reason for females on forums.

On a totally unrelated note.  Boobies and Panties are two of the most fun words to say drawn out.  For panties I recommend emphasizing the P and putting at least a half second to full second delay between the n and the t and then extending the e sound out for at least another half second to a second.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tarpan wrote: Jesus

Tarpan wrote:

Jesus couldn't be a chick because chicks aren't allowed to talk, have an opinion, or do things that don't affect cooking and cleaning. Even god knows that.

Which really raises the question as to why they are posting on these forums at all. Unless you are sharing recipies I don't see a reason for females on forums.

On a totally unrelated note. Boobies and Panties are two of the most fun words to say drawn out. For panties I recommend emphasizing the P and putting at least a half second to full second delay between the n and the t and then extending the e sound out for at least another half second to a second.

Tarpan, you do realize we all know you are full of shit, don't you?

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Tarpan wrote: Jesus

Tarpan wrote:

Jesus couldn't be a chick because chicks aren't allowed to talk, have an opinion, or do things that don't affect cooking and cleaning.  Even god knows that.

Which really raises the question as to why they are posting on these forums at all.  Unless you are sharing recipies I don't see a reason for females on forums.

On a totally unrelated note.  Boobies and Panties are two of the most fun words to say drawn out.  For panties I recommend emphasizing the P and putting at least a half second to full second delay between the n and the t and then extending the e sound out for at least another half second to a second.

Actually, it was evolution that kept women's feet small so that they can stand closer to the stove.

And the only reason we are posting on this forum is because it's the closest thing you'll get to having a conversation with a woman.  Sticking out tongue

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Tarpan, you do

jce wrote:

Tarpan, you do realize we all know you are full of shit, don't you?

Affirmative.

Tarpan
Special Agent
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane

pariahjane wrote:

Actually, it was evolution that kept women's feet small so that they can stand closer to the stove.

And the only reason we are posting on this forum is because it's the closest thing you'll get to having a conversation with a woman. Sticking out tongue

I accept your apology.