Chuck Norris wants to tattoo atheists if he becomes president

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Chuck Norris wants to tattoo atheists if he becomes president

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=56107

I'm assuming he didn't actually write this but I'm told he did.

What a tool.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jane, I never really

Jane,

I never really thought of Chuck Norris as the thinking sort; so, his commentary should be enjoyed.  I got to thinking about what else Chuck Norris could do if he were president.  He could start a preemptive war of aggression, have American soldiers die in a new Vietnam, turn the civilized world against the US, illegally wiretap telephones, seize protected materials from a congressman's office, allow the most corrupt administration to reign in the history of our country.  Then, I look around and realize that this is what we already have.

Chuck Norris may be a complete imbecile, but he has no chance of high office.  If that were but true of all imbeciles.

*This rant brought to you by JADED breakfast cereal.  JADED is the only breakfast cereal made of jagged glass and cold reality!  Remember to ask for it by name!*

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
I dont believe it,im sure

I dont believe it,im sure its a joke,wether Chuck really wrote it or not.Mildly amusing tho.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Can't imagine it's real. If

Can't imagine it's real. If he really said that he belongs in the looney bin. wtf

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
The World Nut Daily is a

The World Nut Daily is a right-wing rag.  I'm not sure what that has to do with authenticity.

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote:Jane,I never

Nero wrote:

Jane,

I never really thought of Chuck Norris as the thinking sort; so, his commentary should be enjoyed.  I got to thinking about what else Chuck Norris could do if he were president.  He could start a preemptive war of aggression, have American soldiers die in a new Vietnam, turn the civilized world against the US, illegally wiretap telephones, seize protected materials from a congressman's office, allow the most corrupt administration to reign in the history of our country.  Then, I look around and realize that this is what we already have.

Chuck Norris may be a complete imbecile, but he has no chance of high office.  If that were but true of all imbeciles.

*This rant brought to you by JADED breakfast cereal.  JADED is the only breakfast cereal made of jagged glass and cold reality!  Remember to ask for it by name!*

I know its not real, silly.  I just wasn't sure if he wrote it himself.  If he did, I almost have to give him credit, because he's poking fun at himself.

Oh, and Nero, Chuck doesn't sleep... he waits.

But he's still a tool.  I always liked that guy who could get himself out of jams with a paperclip and a shoestring.

[edit]

If god takes life he's an indian giver

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
It is pretty funny. Satire

It is pretty funny. Satire is always funnier when it could be partly true.

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
McGuiver?  Didn't he sport

McGuiver?  Didn't he sport a mullet?

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote: McGuiver? 

Nero wrote:
McGuiver?  Didn't he sport a mullet?

And your point?  LOL.  He could thwart terrorists and build a car with nothing more than a stick, a safety pin and tumbleweed...

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Wishkah311
Theist
Wishkah311's picture
User is offlineOffline
Nero wrote:

Nero wrote:
McGuiver? Didn't he sport a mullet?

HELL YES HE DID!!!! And that mullet was AWESOME.... Laughing

MacGuyver is the MAN!!! 

Ah, the pitter patter of tiny feet in huge combat boots.