New drinking game (needs a bit of work still)

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
New drinking game (needs a bit of work still)

Ok new drinking game!! Can never have enough of those.
Drink 3 beers or do 3 shots to catch a little buzz,then head on into a christian chat.Any time god is mentioned,take a few sips of beer.When something along the lines of "god is awesome" "god is great" etc do a shot of vodka/whiskey/tequila or something.Double shots each time you are told you will be going to hell.Last player to quit wins.
This is just the basic framework for it,it needs some tweaking and new rules.I gave it a test run yesterday and after an hour of playing my friend and i were wayyyyyy too drunk to continue,but it was fun.
Tell me what you guys think of it and suggestions.

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
That sounds fantastic. I

That sounds fantastic. I wish there were some crazy fundies around these parts. There aren't. Actually there is a campus society The Evangelical Christian Union, but they don't frequent the bars. I guess I could infiltrate their ranks and suggest a bar crawl. There might be some takers. Alternatively I could move to the Bible Belt. Great game! Just wish I could play it.

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Just do it online in a chat

Just do it online in a chat room,thats what i did.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Might die of alcohol

Might die of alcohol poisoning! Shocked

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bigg wrote: Ok new drinking

Bigg wrote:
Ok new drinking game!! Can never have enough of those.
Drink 3 beers or do 3 shots to catch a little buzz,then head on into a christian chat.Any time god is mentioned,take a few sips of beer.When something along the lines of "god is awesome" "god is great" etc do a shot of vodka/whiskey/tequila or something.Double shots each time you are told you will be going to hell.Last player to quit wins.
This is just the basic framework for it,it needs some tweaking and new rules.I gave it a test run yesterday and after an hour of playing my friend and i were wayyyyyy too drunk to continue,but it was fun.
Tell me what you guys think of it and suggestions.

For the love of Thor and the FSM please pace yourself. We dont want people dying from alcohol poisoning.(SERIOUSLY)

Nothing wrong with having fun, but in all seriousness everyone should know their limits and set limits. Dont want to be a downer, and I do remember my younger days, but remember that people can and do die from drinking too much. 

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Bigg
Bigg's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well seeing as how this was

Well seeing as how this was posted on RRS,where were supposed to be rational,and any rational person would know his/her limits and concede defeat and call it quits,that shouldnt be an issue,then again alot of people are stubborn and some overly competitive,so you do have a point i guess.Plus the rules do need to be modified,even if its just to make it a bit more safe.The game is meant to be fun,and its fun to debate christians while loaded(i think anyway).I probably left some more points out,but im kinda sidetracked watching The God Who Wasn't There.

"Faith does not give you the answers, it just stops you asking the questions."--Frater Ravus

Truthiness
Truthiness's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh man, I can see it

Oh man, I can see it now:

Truthiness has entered chat room "Christian Chat"
Truthiness: Hello everyone.
Jesusknobgobbler: Hello Truthiness, have you accepted the fact that you're going to hell unless you accept Christ as part of the Mount Holy Union of Jesus of Mary church?
*2 whiskies off the bat, not off to a good start*
Christisinme: Don't listen to him, Truthiness, he's part of one of those new wave churches.
Jesusknobgobbler: Don't tell me my business you fake, you're not a true Christian. I truly know how great god is.
*Another shot, and I've only been here 25 seconds*
Christisinme: I've accepted Christ as my savior, therefore I'm a full Christian and God is in me.
*At least that's only a sip of beer*
Tabernacleman: Does everyone know the kingdom of heaven is at hand?
Jesusknobgobbler: SHUT UP MORMON
Christisinme: SHUT UP MORMON
*Does that count? I'll take a sip anyway*
Christisinme: Only the pope and the Catholic church have a true connection with god. The pope speaks with god, all of you are going to hell unless you worship jesus as a Catholic.
*How many sips is that? 2, 3? I'll do 2, do I take the shots? Was he accusing me?*
Christisinme: Truthiness are you Catholic?
Truthiness: Actually no...
Christisinme: Then you're going to hell too.
*I guess that answers that one, gulp, gulp*
Tabernacleman: Truthiness I'm glad you've seen the light of and realize that the Catholic church is a tool of satan.
*Another sip I suppose, I'm not feeling so good*
Christisinme: THE POPE IS NOT A TOOL OF SATAN, BUT YOU ARE A TOOL!!!1!1. You're not a true Christian unless you're catholic.
Truthiness: Actually that's known as a "No True Scotsman" fallacy.
Christisinme: **** you Truthiness, you're going to hell.
*Dammnit, 2 more downed. I'm getting nauseous*
Tabernacleman: What's a fallacy?
Truthiness: Forget I said anything.
Hotsouthernbaptist: You guys settle down. We're all here to witness for god and we all do it in our own ways.
*Sip, at least the carbonation settles my stomach*
Jesusknobgobbler: Baptists are crazy, they got the interpretation of the Bible wrong. Only the true interpretation comes from the Mount Holy Union of Jesus of Mary church and the Ralphian Version of the Bible. This version reveals the true glory of God.
*Urp, well at least no one accused me of going to hell*
Hotsouthernbaptist: The glory of god is only revealed through the King James version you twit.
*Another? My bottle of Jack is already half gone"
Tabernacleman: Such language is not becoming of God.
*I think that's only a sip, my brain isn't working that well*
Christisinme: SHUT UP MORMON
Jesusknobgobbler: SHUT UP MORMON
Hotsouthernbaptist: SHUT UP MORMON
*Hiccup*
Truthiness: SLHIT UHP NPRM0n.
Tabernacleman: Are you drinking, Truthiness?
Truthiness: mebbe a bit
Tabernacleman: Alcohol is a vice of the devil
*Does that count? I'm gonna say no just to keep from passing out*
Christisinme: There's nothing wrong with Alcohol you Mormon dork, go marry 5 women and get out of here.
Tabernacleman: It is so. Why do you have to be so persecuting? My people are just trying to do God's will.
*Sip, beer isn't so good anymore either*
Truthiness: wel whut i s gd's w il?
Christisinme: Don't you know? What denomination are you?
Truthiness: actaly im a atheist...
Christisinme: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!
Tabernacleman: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!
Hotsouthernbaptist: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!
Jesusknobgobbler: YOU'RE GOING TO HELL!
*BARF*
Truthiness has left the room.