Excellent show guys!

The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

I just want to say, what an awesome show tonight was. You guys were hilarious. You even inspired me to break out the wine and join in the festivites. I was totally floored that Richard out drank most of you guys...lol. Though he clearly paid for it later on. Mike buddy I could tell you were pretty gone. Rook and Sapient weren't doing to bad either. Brings back memories of me and the guys. You may need to pry Richard out of bed with the jaws of life come morning. That man was trashed big time lol. Again thanks for an excellent show. Helped stifle my anger in the fact I was doing terrible in Counter Strike: Source, partly from laughing so hard and partly from the wine. Look foward to many more of those.

~Th3_Fr@gil3 Laughing out loud

I hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
living inside of me
to murder everything.
I hope they cannot see
I am the great destroyer.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

Thanks man, we really enjoyed doing it.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

I don't remember too much. I went to bed fairly early into it and was pretty bombed! Oh, I mentioned about the mouth pain then - well the thing burst so I feel much better, although there's a bad taste in my mouth from the stuff in it. Sad

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

I laughed soo hard, I can't wait till it's available for download

hillbillyatheist
hillbillyatheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

best show ever man. kinda wished i was there with you guys. well that is until the vomiting started! Laughing out loud

seriously though, it was a great show.

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

Glad you guys enjoyed it, we certainly did Laughing out loud. Apparently I was quite loud - I do tend to get a bit boisterous when I've been boozing and I'm having a good time with friends, that and my voice is pretty loud and deep to begin with.

Anyway, from what I remember it was a great time. I'm looking forward to the download as well, because as it stands now most of the night is a blur Laughing out loud

Hopefully I didn't make a total ass out of myself Eye-wink

I am against religion because it teaches us to be satisfied with not understanding the world. - Richard Dawkins

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

The_Fragile
The_Fragile's picture
User is offlineOffline
Excellent show guys!

Yellow_Number_Five wrote:
Glad you guys enjoyed it, we certainly did Laughing out loud. Apparently I was quite loud - I do tend to get a bit boisterous when I've been boozing and I'm having a good time with friends, that and my voice is pretty loud and deep to begin with.

Anyway, from what I remember it was a great time. I'm looking forward to the download as well, because as it stands now most of the night is a blur Laughing out loud

Hopefully I didn't make a total ass out of myself Eye-wink

No not really, just a bit of speech slurring and rambling. Nothing unusual at all. Eye-wink

I hope they cannot see
the limitless potential
living inside of me
to murder everything.
I hope they cannot see
I am the great destroyer.