Proving Christians wrong.

Nick
User is offlineOffline

Here's one of my blogs, entitled "Hell", in which I precede to prove the Bible wrong and humiliate multiple Christians who attempt to argue. Check it![/code][/url]

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

Matt-Evolved
Matt-Evolved's picture
User is offlineOffline

I read it. I agree. I helped defend it from those crazies that replied.

Viva la FREETHINKERS!

Nick
User is offlineOffline

Thanks!

GrimJesta
GrimJesta's picture
User is offlineOffline

Weird, I'm subscribed to your blog but it didn't show up in my subscription warning thingy that tells me you posted a new blog. Humbug.

I kinda feel bad for your friend Nate. He really wants to believe in a God and the Bible, but his arguments just don't stand up. At least you handled it like a champ and didn't put the kid down.

-=Grim=-

No Nyarlathotep, Know Peace.
Know Nyarlathotep, No Peace.

Nick
User is offlineOffline
I'm lucky I have so many

I'm lucky I have so many friends in the first place, I wouldn't want them hating me. Yeah, all of my friends are like that. We don't talk about their religion much, but when we do I always try to keep a cool head and always end up destorying their arguments like they're nothing (they ARE nothing). Good thing they're pretty tolerant. Good thing I am too, I suppose. Smiling

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."