Amazing! Real?

Vessel
Vessel's picture
User is offlineOffline
Amazing! Real?

This has nothing to do with atheism, though it may be somewhat related to religion being as that that it made me say "Holy shit!"

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Thats a lot of bacon.

Thats a lot of bacon.

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I want to know how these

I want to know how these enormous boars get around without being seen by people.

Then again, I would avoid people too. I mean, every giant pig that's been found has been shot immediately -- all two of them.

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Man that's fucking huge!!

Man that's fucking huge!!

stillmatic
stillmatic's picture
User is offlineOffline
1) How in the hell do you

1) How in the hell do you let your 11 year old run around with a .50 calibur handgun? If they can't vote, can't drink and can't drive, they sure as hell shouldn't be allowed to use a firearm.

2) Proper hunters shoot to kill in one shot. You don't shoot an animal randomly 8 times then let it bleed to death over 3 hours.

"A proof is a proof. What kind of a proof? It's a proof. A proof is a proof. And when you have a good proof, it's because it's proven." -- former Canadian Prime Minister Jean Chretien

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
... I can imagine midget

... I can imagine midget warriors riding into battle on those.

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
stillmatic wrote: 1) How

stillmatic wrote:

1) How in the hell do you let your 11 year old run around with a .50 calibur handgun? If they can't vote, can't drink and can't drive, they sure as hell shouldn't be allowed to use a firearm.

2) Proper hunters shoot to kill in one shot. You don't shoot an animal randomly 8 times then let it bleed to death over 3 hours.

Apparently you don't live in Alabama. 

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?