So, uh Sapient and Rook are being criticized for being ugly.....

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
So, uh Sapient and Rook are being criticized for being ugly.....

This guy is a douchebag.

I just fail to see what someone's personal appearance has to do with their intellectual viewpoint.

I had discussed this matter previously on my blog because of a post the asshat did calling an atheist youtuber a 'fag'.

Apparently I'll have to make it a two-parter.

Is there nothing at all we can do? I know he's a degenrate, idiotic nobody, but he pisses me off.

Mod Edit: We don't link to his blog on our site - we don't want to give him the traffic. =)

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
And the Lord spake thus, "Be

And the Lord spake thus, "Be sophomoric and slander thy enemies because I have given you nothing else to go on." And it was good.  *throws up a little in his mouth*

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Hambydammit
High Level DonorModeratorRRS Core Member
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Well, shit... I had already

Well, shit... I had already puffed my chest out a little after someone said I look like a bald Sapient.

Guess I'm not as good looking as I thought.

(cry)

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

http://hambydammit.wordpress.com/
Books about atheism

AnointedHeathen
User is offlineOffline
That's absurd! I'm

That's absurd! I'm comfortable enough in my sexuality to say when a guy looks good. Brian and Rook are pretty attractive guys. Hell, if I were drunk enough I'd go gay for Rook Eye-wink

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
Am I the only lady here

Am I the only lady here that thinks a man who can explain quantam physics is far sexier than one who spends hours in the gym?

Intelligence is a turn on! That's why I'm engaged to an engineer. Wink

pariahjane
pariahjane's picture
User is offlineOffline
Oh please!  That atheism

Oh please!  That atheism sucks guy is the a dumbass.  He's trying to be just like Ann Coulter, only with a smaller penis.  He only attacked Sapient and Rook's looks because he couldn't attack anything else.  Whatever.

I happen to find intelligence very appealing.  Nothing is more disappointing than finding out your date is stupid.   

If god takes life he's an indian giver

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's it. I'm moving to

That's it. I'm moving to Philadelphia.

Every girl I go out with here seems to get that glazed over look when I want to talk about anything more in depth than American Idle. (Misspelling mine.)

Atheism isn't a lot like religion at all. Unless by "religion" you mean "not religion". --Ciarin

Books about atheism

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
He's just upset that he

He's just upset that he doesn't measure up.  He's projecting his insecurities onto us.

JCE
Bronze Member
JCE's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: Am I the

Maragon wrote:

Am I the only lady here that thinks a man who can explain quantam physics is far sexier than one who spends hours in the gym?

No, you are not the only one!  Intelligence IS a huge turn on. 

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: This guy is

Maragon wrote:

This guy is a douchebag.

I just fail to see what someone's personal appearance has to do with their intellectual viewpoint.

I had discussed this matter previously on my blog because of a post the asshat did calling an atheist youtuber a 'fag'.

Apparently I'll have to make it a two-parter.

Is there nothing at all we can do? I know he's a degenrate, idiotic nobody, but he pisses me off.

Mod Edit: We don't link to his blog on our site - we don't want to give him the traffic. =)

Due to the mod edit, I'll assume we're talking about walton? Is he now reduced to ad hominems on appearance? Where's his pic? I bet he's an ugly fucker to match his ugly tactics.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: This guy is

Maragon wrote:

This guy is a douchebag.

Yep.

Ask Frankie Walton why he doesn't post his own picture... 

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Vastet wrote: Is he now

Vastet wrote:
Is he now reduced to ad hominems on appearance?

I must question the 'reduced to' part.... his modus operandi is ad hominem.  It's been so for years. 

gregfl
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: Oh

pariahjane wrote:

Oh please!  That atheism sucks guy is the a dumbass.  He's trying to be just like Ann Coulter, only with a smaller penis. 

Hahahahahahahah!

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
I apologize to the mod who

I apologize to the mod who had to edit my original post, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to link anything from there, it won't happen again.

It's not that I want to give him traffic, it's just that I found the entire post to be so retarded that I had to share it. 

HC Grindon
High Level DonorModerator
User is offlineOffline
gregfl wrote: pariahjane

gregfl wrote:
pariahjane wrote:

Oh please!  That atheism sucks guy is the a dumbass.  He's trying to be just like Ann Coulter, only with a smaller penis. 

Hahahahahahahah!

I second that sequence of ha's  :^)

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: I apologize

Maragon wrote:

I apologize to the mod who had to edit my original post, I didn't know I wasn't supposed to link anything from there, it won't happen again.

It's not that I want to give him traffic, it's just that I found the entire post to be so retarded that I had to share it.

No need to apologize, you couldn't know until you posted it. Walton is morally reprehensible, and not bright enough to work out how self refuting it is for a 'christian' to spread the 'truth' through lies and insults.  He's devoted personal attacks to every major poster here.... 

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Maybe we should make a blog

Maybe we should make a blog about ugly theists at "Atheism Sucks! Sucks".

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
todangst wrote: Vastet

todangst wrote:

Vastet wrote:
Is he now reduced to ad hominems on appearance?

I must question the 'reduced to' part.... his modus operandi is ad hominem.  It's been so for years. 

Well at least before he insulted peoples intellect, which would have a mild correlation with the debate(even if invalid). I'm not sure how appearance has any meaning at all. Still, that's only my experience. Maybe he's been doing appearance attacks for a long time.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Frank Walton is only doing

Frank Walton is only doing this so he can give the award for "Most ugly atheist of the year" for 2007.

gregfl
User is offlineOffline
todangst wrote: Maragon

todangst wrote:
Maragon wrote:

This guy is a douchebag.

Yep.

all explained here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxKO4L5iOas

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
todangst wrote: Walton is

todangst wrote:
Walton is morally reprehensible, and not bright enough to work out how self refuting it is for a 'christian' to spread the 'truth' through lies and insults.  He's devoted personal attacks to every major poster here....

Well, shit.

This guy is just ruining my day.  First, I discover that I'm not good looking because of my bald headed resemblance to Sapient, and now I discover that I'm not a major poster here.

(Or maybe I've just missed his personal attack on me.  What a loss!)

Books about atheism

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote:   all explained

Quote:

all explained here.

That guy's completely nuts!

I mean... holy shit

damn

ummm...

fuck

ummm...

ow.. my head hurts

Books about atheism

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:

todangst wrote:
Walton is morally reprehensible, and not bright enough to work out how self refuting it is for a 'christian' to spread the 'truth' through lies and insults.  He's devoted personal attacks to every major poster here....

Well, shit.

This guy is just ruining my day.  First, I discover that I'm not good looking because of my bald headed resemblance to Sapient, and now I discover that I'm not a major poster here.

(Or maybe I've just missed his personal attack on me.  What a loss!)

Good point. I haven't seen him attack me either. Perhaps I should look some day to see if he did.

gregfl
User is offlineOffline
Hambydammit

Hambydammit wrote:
Quote:

all explained here.

That guy's completely nuts!

I mean... holy shit

damn

ummm...

fuck

ummm...

ow.. my head hurts

That is a parody Hamby..but the douche actually said that stuff.  Someone is just making fun of him.

Funny, eh?

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
gregfl wrote: todangst

gregfl wrote:
todangst wrote:
Maragon wrote:

This guy is a douchebag.

Yep.

all explained here.

I know about his bullshit excuses... he contradicts them constantly in his challenges to physically combat some atheists in front of his house....

They guy doesn't post his picture because he's an ad hom artist and he knows his picture would inspire a great deal of humiliating personal attacks right back at him....

Hambydammit
Hambydammit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: That is a parody

Quote:

That is a parody Hamby..but the douche actually said that stuff.  Someone is just making fun of him.

Funny, eh?

Doh!

Still makes me cringe, even when I watch it knowing it's a spoof.

Books about atheism

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist

American Atheist wrote:
Frank Walton is only doing this so he can give the award for "Most ugly atheist of the year" for 2007.

He called me fat the other day, does that put me in the same league as Sapient and Rook?  

Wink

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
jce wrote: Maragon

jce wrote:
Maragon wrote:

No, you are not the only one! Intelligence IS a huge turn on.

I THIRD that emotion.  I ended up falling for a guy on a whale watching trip because he was educated and intelligent.  I bought him lunch afterward and wished he would invite me to his motel room...no such luck. Sad

Alternately, a good-looking guy my family was foisting upon me was dumb as dirt.  I told the guy I wasn't interested, we could be friends, the usual runaround.  He thought he would win me over, but it didn't work out that way.  Now a decade later he got me back by making me wait so long to fix my car--he's a mechanic--it developed a terminal problem.  My mother stuck up for him in the dispute.  I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess he's become a dedicated Christian and goes to the same church as my mother.  In my mother's mind, Christian = good no matter what kind of assholery they commit.

Anyone want to take that wager? Smiling 

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whats funny is the guy

Whats funny is the guy replies to himself.  All of the "anonymous" replies are him.  This one reply he made to himself said something along the lines of "She was actually paying him to have sex" - apparently Frank has never seen condoms before, as she was holding up eight of them, clear as day.  Speaks wonders as to the ignorance that is Frank Walton.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote: American

Maragon wrote:

American Atheist wrote:

He called me fat the other day, does that put me in the same league as Sapient and Rook?  

Wink

Frank Walton is a moron. If you like, you can write some blogs and we can post it at "Atheism Sucks!' Sucks". 

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist bloggers, don't

Atheist bloggers, don't forget about blogroll! http://rookthehistorian.blogspot.com/2007/05/atheist-blogroll.html

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists. Books by Rook Hawkins (Thomas Verenna)

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist

American Atheist wrote:
Maragon wrote:

American Atheist wrote:

Wink

Frank Walton is a moron. If you like, you can write some blogs and we can post it at "Atheism Sucks!' Sucks".

I alreday did a blog on Frank, I'm pretty sure I linked it to the atheism sucks sucks guys. 

Nero
Rational VIP!
Nero's picture
User is offlineOffline
"You lucky, lucky bastard!

"You lucky, lucky bastard! How I've dreamed of being spat at in the face!"

Man, I wish people would hate me like that. It makes me feel warm inside just thinking of the possibility of morons in their trailer courts burning me in effigy. *sigh*

"Tis better to rule in Hell than to serve in Heaven." -Lucifer

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
This guy is an idiot as are

This guy is an idiot as are all the hate-mailers who've been talked about recently. Yes intelligence is a turn on! I can't stand dumb girls no matter how pretty they are! I would quite simply kill myself if I ended up with a stupid girl. The perfect woman would be geeky, left-wing, intelligent, quirky, bespectacled and unconventionally sexy.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote:American

Maragon wrote:

I alreday did a blog on Frank, I'm pretty sure I linked it to the atheism sucks sucks guys. 

Well, I'm one of the Atheism Sucks! Sucks guys and we're running out of ideas. Sad 

Arletta
Arletta's picture
User is offlineOffline
gregfl wrote: all

gregfl wrote:

all explained here.

WTF?  That was the craziest crap I've seen in a long time!  It was like a train wreck, I was horrified, yet, couldn't look away.  Even had to watch other videos of this crackhead, just for the sole purpose of actually feeling superior to another human being.  I don't usually, but it's hard not to when you watch him.  Although I must admit, I loved the whole thing about the blood drive being solely because we hate god, and for christians to prove their loyalty to god be refusing to help people by donating blood and instead spend another day praying.

People actually believe this shit don't they?  Wow.

jread
SuperfanTheist
jread's picture
User is offlineOffline
Being secure enough as a

Being secure enough as a hetero-male, can I just say that I think Sapient and Rook are quite handsome gentlemen? Keep up the good work guys and if someone attacks your looks, they're just admiting they are lame/ignorant/childish/etc etc...

I just looked at that youtube link to that Walton guy ranting. He is an idiot. And what the hell is with that ski mask? He is dellusional...people trying to kill him...what the?  

The implication that we should put Darwinism on trial overlooks the fact that Darwinism has always been on trial within the scientific community. -- From Finding Darwin's God by Kenneth R. Miller

Chaos and chance don't mean the absence of law and order, but rather the presence of order so complex that it lies beyond our abilities to grasp and describe it. -- From From Certainty to Uncertainty by F. David Peat

MisterDax
User is offlineOffline
Well I am very insecure

Well I am very insecure about my sexuality, body, intelligence, life etc., but I must say that Sapient is hot Smiling~

Rook I haven't seen, so I really can't comment. 

Maragon
Maragon's picture
User is offlineOffline
American Atheist

American Atheist wrote:
Maragon wrote:

Well, I'm one of the Atheism Sucks! Sucks guys and we're running out of ideas. Sad

If you need some colums, you can always have some of mine.
Or I could write a few for you.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Maragon wrote:American

Maragon wrote:
American Atheist wrote:
Maragon wrote:

Well, I'm one of the Atheism Sucks! Sucks guys and we're running out of ideas. Sad

If you need some colums, you can always have some of mine.
Or I could write a few for you.

If you write a blog for Atheism Sucks! sucks make sure to write the blog in Frank's tone. That's always funny. Check out our blog about commenting. It's funny.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
That guy's a total dumbass.

That guy's a total dumbass. he's been on a sort of Jihad against this site ever since he got banned for being an asshat.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

ObnoxiousBitch
Superfan
ObnoxiousBitch's picture
User is offlineOffline
pariahjane wrote: I happen

pariahjane wrote:
I happen to find intelligence very appealing. Nothing is more disappointing than finding out your date is stupid.

Yeah... except maybe finding out your husband isn't necessarily stupid but totally indifferent to the need for public activism, far too easily swayed by "Chicken Little" arguments in the media, and the notion that legal=right/illegal=wrong and that government agencies actually have any agenda other than controlling the masses. That really sucks ass!

Fortunately, he's ok with the notion that much like our agreements regarding dancing or party-going, when it comes to discussing such weighty matters or publicly arguing for a cause, if he's not going to do it with me he assents to my doing it with someone who likes to and will! Smiling

Invisible friends are for children and psychopaths.