Anderson Cooper

aminoacid
User is offlineOffline
Anderson Cooper

Does anyone have any idea what (if any) religion he is? I have a feeling he is an Atheist, but I don't want to talk to soon...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I watch his show and the

I watch his show and the podcast but don't know. He at least treats atheist guests with respect.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

aminoacid
User is offlineOffline
Yeah, thats true, and he

Yeah, thats true, and he also ripped on those Scientology guys on the 14th or w/e that story aired on his 360 show. He said something along the lines of "every religion has a creation myth" or something and thats what prompted me to ask this question.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I missed that. Though there

I missed that. Though there are Christians who think the biblical account in Genesis isn't actually true.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

aminoacid
User is offlineOffline
Check it out

Check it out here:

http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2007/05/15/panorama-scientology-and-me/#comments

Scroll down to the Anderson Cooper Broadcast video (its video number 5). Hit play and once it is done loading fast forward to 20:40. You'll see...