A building needs a builder!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
A building needs a builder!

We all are familiar with this argument now Im sure. It is being used alot now I have noticed. I looked a bit past Brians arguments that were given in the debate.These were great arguments. But I decided I would give these guys a little breathing room on there claim and look into how accurate this claim is. So while I was bored yesterday and had nothing better to do I decided to drive down to a local construction site and make some observations.

I arrive at this site early in the morning. I park across the street in a good place so I can see what is going on. No one is there! This is amazing. There is obviously a building being built right in front of me. But I dont see anyone creating it. I decide to wait around to see how this is possible. After about a half hour I see a few trucks drive up. OH! There are the creators! They were just late to work. I guess it was pretty silly of me to think this building was building itself. About 10 guys total get out of these trucks. I see in front of me a team of "creators" All middle aged balding men. They all stand around for a while drinking coffee eating donuts and taking turns discussing that fine piece of ass that lives down the street from them. After a bit of talking they all decide its time to get to work. They open up the backs of there trucks revealing a lot of various power tools. They pull all these tools out and to work they go. Hammering, Sawing, Torches, and nail guns! Looks like alot of fun to me! Well now its about lunch time. They all make there way back to the trucks. They pull out lunchboxes and a cooler. One of them asks "Who wants beer!" as he pull off the lid to the cooler. He passes out a beer to everyone and they all kick back and enjoy there lunch. All while talking and laughing and a whole lot of swearing. Im actually enjoying there conversation as Im close enough to hear every word. I find myself laughing along with them. Suddenly they are quiet. I dont understand whats going on now. Just out of no where they all stopped talking. They all are staring in the same direction. I turn around to look and now I understand why they are so quiet. It is a hot day and 2 college girls are out taking a walk! You dont see this kind of stuff where I work! A few minutes go by and they are out of sight. The builders all decide its about time to get back to work. But not before each of them talks about what they would like to do to those college girls and drinking down another beer. As they all go back to work I decided I have made enough observations for one day and was really in the mood to go home and have a beer myself.

Conclusion: A building does not require a creator. A building requires a team of middle aged, overweight, undersexed creators. A buzz is also a good thing to have when creating buildings.Creators are easily distracted by young girls that are barely dressed. Wink

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Best example I always used

Best example I always used was. If a building needs a creator, how do caves form?

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Great observation A.M.P.!!

Great observation A.M.P.!!

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Thanks! I was getting a bit

Thanks! I was getting a bit nervous because no one had responded. Its just a slow day at work and I felt like adding to my post count. I get sooo bored at work. Expect more pointless stories from me! Cool

Klarky
Klarky's picture
User is offlineOffline
That was funny

That was funny Cool

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
Thanks! I promise I will

Thanks! I promise I will think my next story through better. This was just off the top of my head. It was all a work of fiction. Laughing I just need to decide what "evidence" of god I want to right about next.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
AbandonMyPeace wrote: They

AbandonMyPeace wrote:
They open up the backs of there trucks revealing a lot of various power tools. They pull all these tools out and to work they go. Hammering, Sawing, Torches, and nail guns!

. . . . .  

A building requires a team of middle aged, overweight, undersexed creators.

Aw, come on.  They sound like real manly men to me!

Oouuu,  Power tools!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

AbandonMyPeace
User is offlineOffline
The power tools do indeed

The power tools do indeed sound fun. But since the whole story was a joke I had to make them sound bad at the end. Tongue out