Laura Ingraham...what a stupid bitch!

Truatheist
Truatheist's picture
Posts: 37
Joined: 2007-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Laura Ingraham...what a stupid bitch!

My e-mail to Ms. Ingraham

 

Laura,

I will begin this letter by stating that I have never e-mailed any radio or T.V. program until now. After listening to your “interview” with Mr. Sapient, it was easy to see that you were out of your league. Your constant ad hominem attacks, in conjunction with the numerous strawman arguments you presented against atheism were appalling. Not to mention constantly cutting his mic and endlessly interrupting him, all the while he kept his cool. A person who holds a position of theism such as yours really has no choice but to resort to these tactics. A logical argument cannot be constructed that proves a supernatural being created the universe and then sacrificed itself to itself in order to save mankind from itself.

It was easy to discern that you were simply angry that many people do not believe in the fairytale that dictates your life. You are pathetic … I feel sorry for you, I truly do!

Reason, Observation, and Experience -- the Holy Trinity of Science.
Robert G. Ingersoll


NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
Posts: 265
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
Do you know somwhere I can

Do you know somwhere I can go to hear it, whether a stream or downloaded?  I listened to the Ergun Caner program and thought they did a great job, but my schedule doesn't usually premit me to listen to these programs at air time.

No Gods, Know Peace.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
There is a link somewhere on

There is a link somewhere on here. I agree she is a retarded cunt. The tactics she uses are very dishonest. Her twat probably smells like a tuna that's been left in a hot attic for a week.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
Posts: 265
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
I think that officailly went

I think that officailly went beyond an ad hom...you just insulted her junk....


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Here's the link by the

BGH
BGH's picture
Posts: 2772
Joined: 2006-09-28
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux wrote: I think

NinjaTux wrote:
I think that officailly went beyond an ad hom...you just insulted her junk....

Unless of course it is true, then it isn't an insult, it is just fucking funny! LOL. 


NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
Posts: 265
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
If Matt does in fact know

If Matt does in fact know that her junk smells like rotting fish, I don't want to know...I don't need to know the workings of someones reproductive system to dislike them...but then again it was funny..he he..

No Gods, Know Peace.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
I did say probably. Never

I did say probably. Never met the hoe let alone got intimate enough to find that particulary bit of information out about her.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
Posts: 265
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
we'll I can't be sure you

we'll I can't be sure you are the definition of a pimp...


Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
Sapient's picture
Posts: 7522
Joined: 2006-04-18
User is offlineOffline
Capn Awesome launches

Capn Awesome launches Atheist Jihad on Laura Ingraham

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy5CbhQFx9M

- Brian Sapient


Buy popular atheist books and support the Rational Response Squad at the same time on Amazon.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
Haha! That was hilarious!

Haha! That was hilarious!


Cpt_pineapple
atheist
Cpt_pineapple's picture
Posts: 5486
Joined: 2007-04-12
User is offlineOffline
Winning an argument with

Winning an argument with Laura Ingram is not a major victory. It's like winning a political argument with Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter.


NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
Posts: 265
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
Cpt_pineapple

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Winning an argument with Laura Ingram is not a major victory. It's like winning a political argument with Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter.

Getting Ann Coulter to shut up would be a major victory though... 

No Gods, Know Peace.


aiia
Superfan
aiia's picture
Posts: 1923
Joined: 2006-09-12
User is offlineOffline
NinjaTux

NinjaTux wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Winning an argument with Laura Ingram is not a major victory. It's like winning a political argument with Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter.

Getting Ann Coulter to shut up would be a major victory though...

Actually what would really be a major victory is to hear her admit she's been wrong

People who think there is something they refer to as god don't ask enough questions.


NinjaTux
NinjaTux's picture
Posts: 265
Joined: 2007-01-02
User is offlineOffline
AiiA wrote: NinjaTux

AiiA wrote:
NinjaTux wrote:

Cpt_pineapple wrote:
Winning an argument with Laura Ingram is not a major victory. It's like winning a political argument with Bill O'Reilly or Ann Coulter.

Getting Ann Coulter to shut up would be a major victory though...

Actually what would really be a major victory is to hear her admit she's been wrong

Can't happen I'm afraid...she would poof into a cloud of matter/anti-matter 

No Gods, Know Peace.


RareBreed (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
You absolutely read my mind

I joined this forum just so I could comment on your email. I watched her on O'Reilly tonight and I was thinking to myself, what a complete cunt!


EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
Posts: 3132
Joined: 2008-01-17
User is offlineOffline
RareBreed wrote:I joined

RareBreed wrote:

I joined this forum just so I could comment on your email. I watched her on O'Reilly tonight and I was thinking to myself, what a complete cunt!

You must be commenting about this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HiS9SPPg8OY

 

 

“Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful.” Seneca


RareBreed (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
Thanks for posting the link

That is exactly what I was talking about.

She was on O'reilly again tonight.

I have come to the conclusion that I honestly hate this person.

To bad we dont live in the time of Jesus so I could just stone her to death and the world would be a better place.

JK.....but seriously


Atheistextremist
atheistSilver Member
Atheistextremist's picture
Posts: 5086
Joined: 2009-09-17
User is offlineOffline
Those old time scientists would have loathed Laura

 

She is utter trash. There's nothing easy about debating someone who just talks over the top of you. I'm surprised Brian didn't her to fuck off. I think the low point was when she started reading out the list of smart people from 500 years or so ago who believed in god - including poor old galileo who spent his twilight years under house arrest for the crime of suggesting the earth moved around the sun.

Regardless of his broad acceptance of theism - a belief I don't believe he would hold today, I think these quotes from Galileo probably apply to Laura quite nicely.

 

"And who can doubt that it will lead to the worst disorders when minds created free...are compelled to submit slavishly to an outside will? When we are told to deny our senses and subject them to the whim of others? When people devoid of whatsoever competence are made judges over experts and are granted authority to treat them as they please?"

 

And simpler and perhaps better still...

 

"In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual."

 

Galileo Galilei

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Experiments are the only means of knowledge at our disposal. The rest is poetry, imagination." Max Planck


JesusNEVERexisted
Superfan
JesusNEVERexisted's picture
Posts: 690
Joined: 2010-01-03
User is offlineOffline
RareBreed wrote:That is

RareBreed wrote:

That is exactly what I was talking about.

She was on O'reilly again tonight.

I have come to the conclusion that I honestly hate this person.

To bad we dont live in the time of Jesus so I could just stone her to death and the world would be a better place.

JK.....but seriously

LOL! I totally agree.  I don't even listen to this filthy slut and whore because her ratings are so low anyway so I won't bother listening to this interview because she is a delusional moron who doesn't have the common sense to realize that Jesus and his flock are purely mythical and the bible is just a glorified COMIC BOOK!!

Here is my meeting with Laura Ingrahm. 

Click here to find out why Christianity is the biggest fairy tale ever created!! www.nobeliefs.com/exist.htm www.JesusNEVERexisted.com