Yo an introduction

Wonkles
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Yo an introduction

Hey all,

Just a quick intro. I am a 34 year old web programmer.  I am currently a devout Christian.  Been an agnostic, a budhist, a weird new agy liberal Christian thing.   i used to read and hang out a lot on the old infidel guy forum. I found my time there quite entertaining and I from the looks of it this place should offer the same.

BGH
BGH's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Wonkles!

Welcome Wonkles!

thingy
SuperfanGold Member
thingy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wonkles wrote:

Wonkles wrote:
I am currently a devout Christian. Been an agnostic, a budhist, a weird new agy liberal Christian thing.

Interesting path you've got there, what lead you down it. I'm mostly curious about the progression from agnostic back to theism.

Oh, and welcome to the site. 

Organised religion is the ultimate form of blasphemy.
Censored and blacked out for internet access in ANZ!
AU: http://nocleanfeed.com/ | NZ: http://nzblackout.org/

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard, wonkles!

Welcome aboard, wonkles! Smile

Mordagar
RRS local affiliateSuperfan
Mordagar's picture
User is offlineOffline
Greetings, wonkles. Hope you

Greetings, wonkles. Hope you enjoy your time here, I look forward to your posts.

Wonkles
Theist
User is offlineOffline
Interesting path you've got

Interesting path you've got there, what lead you down it. I'm mostly curious about the progression from agnostic back to theism.

Oh, and welcome to the site.

It's a long and probably not very interesting story. I have much of it written up in my journal from the time period. I have been meaning to work a a digital version of it. Perhaps I'll post it here as I work on it.

Short version: questioning agnostic for 2 years, search sudo theist for 2 years, then devout christian. I know that didn't help much.