Atheist Programmers

Frequency
Frequency's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Programmers

What's up guys, had a program launch the other day. Posting this just to show you that Atheists are the best programmers! lol It's a package of 6 programs centered around internet marketing. Offering at a really good deal.

ArticleSplasher.com is my program page. Not spamming, just letting you guys know that you can make some good money being self-employed. Let your friends know about it if you want. Really good package for promoting ANYTHING you have going.

Sapient, let me know if you're interested and I can get you a discount. You can see videos on how they work at www.articlesplasher.co

Thanks guys, keep fighting the good fight!

Voided
User is offlineOffline
I know java and ITbasic

I know java and TIbasic (calc)

Learning C++

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Both Bill Gates and Richard

Both Bill Gates and Richard Stallman are atheist. Stallman is a god among programmers, even if you don't agree with his philosophy.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I am, at heart, an old COBOL

I am, at heart, an old COBOL programmer. Back when part of my job was coding, I could do some pretty sophisticated stuff.

Give me that old Main Frame every time!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: I am, at heart, an

Quote:
I am, at heart, an old COBOL programmer. Back when part of my job was coding, I could do some pretty sophisticated stuff.

My parents were highly enthusiastic to hear that they're not the only ones left in this world Smiling

I do C/C++ and anything .NET-ish, and probably will continue to do so even after I finish law school.

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote: Give me that

Susan wrote:

I bet you don't miss punch cards. Eye-wink

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: Susan

MrRage wrote:
Susan wrote:
I bet you don't miss punch cards. Eye-wink

You're right.  I also don't miss lugging them around in a long metal tray to keep them in sequence.

Rigor_OMortis wrote:
My parents were highly enthusiastic to hear that they're not the only ones left in this world Smiling

I may be old, but I can still kick ass and take names.  Sometimes I don't even take names. 

Or perhaps I misunderstood - - - you have extremely young parents! 

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: I may be old, but I

Quote:

I may be old, but I can still kick ass and take names.  Sometimes I don't even take names. 

Or perhaps I misunderstood - - - you have extremely young parents!

Oh, nonononono, I didn't even think it can be interpreted that way. I only thought that my parents are the only one that still know COBOL in this world, until now. No reference to age (and you certainly don't look as old as my parents in that picture you've got there, Susan; besides, even I've been taught the basics of COBOL at school, though I'm not sure that my memory banks still hold that information).

So please... I really don't want to get my behind kicked. Have mercy.

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Rigor_OMortis wrote: Oh,

Rigor_OMortis wrote:

Oh, nonononono, I didn't even think it can be interpreted that way. I only thought that my parents are the only one that still know COBOL in this world, until now. No reference to age (and you certainly don't look as old as my parents in that picture you've got there, Susan; besides, even I've been taught the basics of COBOL at school, though I'm not sure that my memory banks still hold that information).

Sometimes I forget that not everyone is from "around here".  I don't know how far and wide you'd have to look to find a COBOL class in the U.S. these days.

Those of us that are considered brontosaurus-like in the world of programming are sneered at by the web folks.  I like to point out that the quality of our work (we strive for 100% quality) is vastly superior to web applications ("they" strive for 80% quality).

Rigor_OMortis wrote:
So please... I really don't want to get my behind kicked. Have mercy.

Aw come on.  You might like it!  Wink

Guest342125 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
In Hungary programmers earn

In Hungary programmers earn so few money, that all of them are atheists.

Most of the time they earn in Hungary 500$ per month, but the maximum is 1800$ per month.

Lawyers earn the minimum of 25000$ per month in Hungary, and there is no top.

Lawyers earning too much.

We should make them understand that work of programmers is more difficult and more valuable.

What would you do if a phone centre would not work, or a medical diagnostic device would not work.

We can stop working!!! I did.

Vastet
atheistBloggerHigh Level ModeratorSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hi Guest342125, and

Hi Guest342125, and welcome!
Why not make an account? It makes it easier for everyone. Yourself included. No more captchas, and you won't have to wait for your post to be approved before everyone can see it.

Proud Canadian, Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

guest352352 (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Hi, you are right, but

Hi, you are right, but Hungary have made a  new law about internet called Médiatörvény, so everyone is afraid of it.

So everyone unregistered from everywhere, and if had homepages, they deleted them. Freedom of speech is in danger.

I deleted my account Facebook account, no twitter anymore to be in safety.