10 reasons why English-English is better than American-English
This is just a little joke. I don't mean anything serious by it.
1. The way you spell colour without the 'u' reminds me of the word colon. It's disturbing.
2. Ass means donkey.
3. Fanny means vagina. Not arse!
4. Our dates are more logical eg. DD/MM/YYYY rather than MM/DD/YYYY. Month- Day-Year? Where's the logic in that?
5. Jam is the spread you have on toast. Jelly is the wobbly stuff you have with ice cream at parties. Jello doesn't exist.
6. American English looks like it's been written by a six year old dyslexic.
7. Bum means arse. Not tramp. Think how you'd feel if you were homeless and someone called you an anus!It's demeaning.
8. That letter at the end of the alphabet - you know the one - yeah looks like this: 'z'. Right, its pronounced 'zed' not 'zee'
9. The season between summer and winter is call Autumn. Repeat after me: Or-Tum. Or-Tum.
10. We invented the language.