16-year-old joined twins....

healthy.addictions
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
16-year-old joined twins....

http://www.hemmy.net/2007/01/07/conjoined-twins-abigail-and-britanny-hensel/

This is so bizarre to see... I wonder who controls what limbs...

I personally don't think I could deal with something like that (as in myself being joined to someone)... that'd be tough.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
Weird. You sure it's not a

Weird. You sure it's not a hoax? A nice bit of CG? It's kinda weird that it's not like there's two bodies, just two heads. I don't think I could cope with that either.

daveyboy
daveyboy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Jacob Cordingley

Jacob Cordingley wrote:
Weird. You sure it's not a hoax? A nice bit of CG?

I saw these girls on TV. They're for real.

"You are 'atheist' simply you are PSYCHO or IGNORANCE. That's why even youself feel like not EXIST on this world."
~Yahoo message board poster

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
User is offlineOffline
What happens if one of them

What happens if one of them meets a bloke?

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
Then the poor guy has twice

Then the poor guy has twice the trouble the rest of us have to deal with. > >

*ducks*

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
Another example of

Another example of intelligent design.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
User is offlineOffline
I think it works more in our

I think it works more in our favour, there are strange and seemingly undesigned things in nature too. I admit that evolution creates the illusion of design but it can break that illusion too.

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
User is offlineOffline
I think it works more in our

[MOD EDIT - Duplicate post removed]

ollj
User is offlineOffline
They are real. Where is your

They are real. Where is your god now? Google image search is like a freaky family album on them. I am glad to see them still healthy (and with breats, I can not lie to count them).

One of them controlls one half of their body, noone thought they could ever walk but they can run and ride a bicicle. They have 4 lungs and 2 hearts, 2 stomaches and anything below that is "normal". They have different characters, preferences and different favourite foods.

They surely had a complicated puberty. 

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
User is offlineOffline
ollj wrote: and with

ollj wrote:

and with breats, I can not lie to count them

I admit I thought similarly but I didn't want to lower the tone of the conversation.

ollj wrote:
One of them controlls one half of their body, noone thought they could ever walk but they can run and ride a bicicle. They have 4 lungs and 2 hearts, 2 stomaches and anything below that is "normal". They have different characters, preferences and different favourite foods.

So basically they're a superhuman!!

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Man, that's freaky

Man, that's freaky looking.

It's good that they can lead a pretty normal life though, despite being stuck together. Most conjoined twins are not so lucky.
I guess if you had been stuck to your brother or sister since birth it would seem normal to you.

I wonder how it would affect them emotionally if they could be separated.

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?

lucidfox13
lucidfox13's picture
User is offlineOffline
Woah... that's

Woah... that's interesting.  There's a lot of unique things out there. 

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'd hit it. More then once

I'd hit it. More then once mind you.

Oh also, I might have intercourse with them after beating them. 

It's pretty interesting to see how DNA can change with mutations like this though. 

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
James Cizuz wrote: I'd hit

James Cizuz wrote:

I'd hit it. More then once mind you.

Oh also, I might have intercourse with them after beating them.

It's pretty interesting to see how DNA can change with mutations like this though.

Actually conjoined twins aren't a mutation.  It's a fertilized egg that only partially separated.  Had the separation been complete, they would have just been identical twins as happens every day. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
I knew that since grade 5. I

I knew that since grade 5. I meant by mutation as a process to cause these things. They call people with more then 1 leg, or arm a mutation when most of the time it's a partially seperated egg.

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
You're absolutely right. 

You're absolutely right.  It's a matter of folks understanding the proper use of the word "mutation."

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

4everhalloween
User is offlineOffline
what is with?

what is with the "do they masturbate as one?" LOL i just scrolled down the page that the movie was on and happened to read... I thought it was funny anyway.

Renee Obsidianwords
High Level DonorModeratorRRS local affiliate
Renee Obsidianwords's picture
User is offlineOffline
4everhalloween wrote: what

4everhalloween wrote:

what is with the "do they masturbate as one?" LOL i just scrolled down the page that the movie was on and happened to read... I thought it was funny anyway.

Hahah! I didn't see that on the page. And if one fell in love and wanted to have sex...would they put a bag on the others head? Do they both feel the pleasure? If they share a pelvis would they both orgasm. Would it be considered polyamory? ALL these questions!  Smiling

Slowly building a blog at ~

http://obsidianwords.wordpress.com/

Answers in Gene...
High Level Donor
Answers in Gene Simmons's picture
User is offlineOffline
What if only one of them is

What if only one of them is straight?  Do they have to take turns at doing what each thinks is nasty so that they can each get the fun bits played with the wat that they want need?

Do they have to have some type of discussion before they decide to lose the collective virginity?

If they get married, how many guys will be involved?

If it is only one guy, can he legally marry his wife's sister?

If he can't, would a BJ from the other one count as sex?

NoMoreCrazyPeople wrote:
Never ever did I say enything about free, I said "free."

=

EXC
atheist
EXC's picture
User is offlineOffline
Here's the kicker. They go

Here's the kicker. They go to Christian schools. They're in a Christian college. They said they were that way because "God made us this way".

Now they want to have children. God requires them to get married. And then he says one woman for one man. They consider themselves 2 people. So how does that work? They only have one set of female organs.

So how does it work? They either commit adultery or polygamy. And piss Yaweheh off big time. Can we get a Christian to ever answer this question? How do they not sin?

Taxation is the price we pay for failing to build a civilized society. The higher the tax level, the greater the failure. A centrally planned totalitarian state represents a complete defeat for the civilized world, while a totally voluntary society represents its ultimate success. --Mark Skousen

funknotik
atheist
funknotik's picture
User is offlineOffline
EXC wrote:Here's the kicker.

EXC wrote:

Here's the kicker. They go to Christian schools. They're in a Christian college. They said they were that way because "God made us this way".

Now they want to have children. God requires them to get married. And then he says one woman for one man. They consider themselves 2 people. So how does that work? They only have one set of female organs.

So how does it work? They either commit adultery or polygamy. And piss Yaweheh off big time. Can we get a Christian to ever answer this question? How do they not sin?

That has to be the most difficult question ever asked of a christian! lol! Seems like a generally unpleasant situation all around.