Something to make Randi's job a little harder.

Yiab
User is offlineOffline
Something to make Randi's job a little harder.

This article on Slashdot caught my attention today and I decided to bring it up here because, as the subject of this post suggests, it might get more difficult to debunk telepathic communication when you can buy a product that uses your thoughts to control an instant messaging client. All they'd have to do is make a version that can be hidden under a wig and broadcasts its own encrypted wireless network or something like that.

Of course, it'll make the psychics' claims all the less impressive anyway when people can do it for themselves for a chunk of cash.

MisterDax
User is offlineOffline
Scary idea

I hope that they never develop a two-way system. Think about it, they could upload all the spam mail directly to your mind.

I am not going to buy one, until they develop something more Matrix-like. Maybe one day I know Kung-Fu Tongue out

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It would be interesting to

It would be interesting to plug an atheist into a theist and see what happened when they came out of it.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Rigor_OMortis
Rigor_OMortis's picture
User is offlineOffline
Quote: It would be

Quote:
It would be interesting to plug an atheist into a theist and see what happened when they came out of it.

...IF they ever do.

Inquisition - "The flames are all long gone, but the pain lingers on..."
http://rigoromortis.blogspot.com/

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Yiab wrote: it might get

Yiab wrote:
it might get more difficult to debunk telepathic communication when you can buy a product that uses your thoughts to control an instant messaging client.

maybee ill worg lieg those talk t type setz.

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.