Satan(Atheism)

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Satan(Atheism)

Well I was reading a new Manga the last few days. Then I got to a chapter and it reminded me of something. The ignorance of theists connecting atheism to Satan.  It kind of offended me to a point since I do like the manga, then something like that comes up.

Oh if you ever wanted to check out the manga it's called 666 Satan, main character has Satans soul inside of him, and often Satan comes through him, Satan is more or less using him as a tool for power. Oh and here are the two pages.

Oh, and also, does the whole atheists being connected with Satan offend you? 

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Rev0lver
User is offlineOffline
thats completely

thats completely retarted

doesn't anybody realize the meaning of atheism is the rejection of the idea of a higher power, including the evil higher powers.

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
I actually find it very

I actually find it very telling that a religion would come up with a descriptive of non-believers during it's creation, and paint them as agents of the ficticious enemy of the ficticious god they worship. It's like the creators of christianity knew that their religion would be challenged as false, and sought to demonize those who would challenge it in the hopes that the logical and rational arguments being presented would be emotionally discarded without any contemplation at all. It's exactly what I'd do if I were to create my own religion.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
666 is the number of The

666 is the number of The Beast. The Beast is a different being from Satan. 666 is not about Satan, but the beast. Shit, I know more about their faith than they do. I mean even Iron Maiden got it right.