WOWZERS, In GOD we trust? graffiti blasphemy challenge/??

tatsie
tatsie's picture
User is offlineOffline
WOWZERS, In GOD we trust? graffiti blasphemy challenge/??

i know some graff kids.. who know i'm a strident atheist.. and wow.. look what they did at a church!

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pfft, losers.

Pfft, losers.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Can't get a good look of the

Can't get a good look of the picture.

tatsie
tatsie's picture
User is offlineOffline
http://i80.photobucket.com/a

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j168/tatsie/04-03-07_1722.jpg

try this.. at least it was done in chalk.. 

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Wait, who is Tatsie?

At first I thought that it was written on a Bible.

DoubleB
RRS local affiliate
User is offlineOffline
Awww, how sweet!  Someone

Awww, how sweet!  Someone broke the law for you.

BB

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
I did something similar

I did something similar except it involved a night when I and a few friends were drunk, cans of spray paint, eggs, and a molttove to get peoples attention(threw it on the road before we left at like 3 a.m.)

We wrote in 5 foot high letters about Jesus sucking off Mohammed, and that satan and god just got a divorce.

Of course  I know I shouldn't have, although it was still funny how it took them 2 months to get it off the side, and it was on the news.

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Family_Guy
Family_Guy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Whenever I'm on the road and

Whenever I'm on the road and staying in a hotel, I sign the register with the pseudonym "Chuck Fristianity".  The only person who caught it was a hyper born-again from Binghamton, NY who told me never to come back to his establishment, and that "Jesus would have mercy on my soul."

"Like Fingerpainting 101, gimme no credit for having class; one thumb on the pulse of the nation, one thumb in your girlfriend's ass; written on, written off, some calling me a joke, I don't think that I'm a sellout but I do enjoy Coke."

-BHG

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Family_Guy wrote: Whenever

Family_Guy wrote:
Whenever I'm on the road and staying in a hotel, I sign the register with the pseudonym "Chuck Fristianity".

Maybe next time you should be "Sodom Asagzian".

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Iruka Naminori
atheist
Iruka Naminori's picture
User is offlineOffline
James Cizuz wrote:

James Cizuz wrote:

I did something similar except it involved a night when I and a few friends were drunk, cans of spray paint, eggs, and a molttove to get peoples attention(threw it on the road before we left at like 3 a.m.)

We wrote in 5 foot high letters about Jesus sucking off Mohammed, and that satan and god just got a divorce.

Of course I know I shouldn't have, although it was still funny how it took them 2 months to get it off the side, and it was on the news.

The chalk graffiti was decidedly less harmful. Seriously, what were you thinking

Books on atheism, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
Well, he said he was drunk.

Well, he said he was drunk.

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Uhm, WE were thinking how

Uhm, WE were thinking how funny it would be. Besides the church had a huge sign on it saying Canada was made by God, and that he will punish sinners. So yeah, we could not resist. I know it was wrong, but was still funny as hell.

Oh wait, heres a even better explanation on to why we did it.

It seemed like a good idea at the time! 

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

American Atheist
User is offlineOffline
James Cizuz wrote: It

James Cizuz wrote:

It seemed like a good idea at the time!

That pretty much sums it up right there!