School denies 'sex orgy' happened

Shaitian
User is offlineOffline
School denies 'sex orgy' happened

My favorite part of the article was this:
A local newspaper quoted one of the boys as saying, "We were making a 'sandwich' when the teacher arrived. She was in the middle, I was in front and my friend was behind her." - Sapa

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

http://www.int.iol.co.za/index.php?set_id=1&click_id=13&art_id=nw20070302155724573C928283

Paarl Gymnasium High school in the Western Cape rejected reports on Friday that three pupils had been expelled after a sex orgy on school premises, News24 reported.

Principal Sebastiaan Reinhard said the story was untrue.

He said the three pupils were engaging in "heavy petting" and not a sexual orgy as reported.

The pupils had not been expelled, but were removed from the school by their parents before they could appear before a disciplinary hearing.

Reinhard said the incident had placed the school in a very uncomfortable situation.

"But we are strong enough to recover," he said.

Earlier reports said a teacher caught a girl, 14, being sodomised by a matric pupil, 17, while she was providing oral sex to a grade nine pupil aged 16.

A local newspaper quoted one of the boys as saying, "We were making a 'sandwich' when the teacher arrived. She was in the middle, I was in front and my friend was behind her." - Sapa

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
Lol, heavy petting.   That

Lol, heavy petting.

That was funny. Brings back memories.....