A word from the gospel

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

The RRS and all you supporters kick ass.

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

Rational apolstles so kick the ass of the normal apostles! Btiches! In the shin!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

We just spent 18 hours recording all day together shows 17-22 and we are so stoked and satisfied at the material. Thanks for the kudos guys, you rock too. I can't wait to edit the material and make "magic" happen.

A little preview:

Show 17: Christian Intervention with a "common man" believer

Show 18: Tom (creator of "The Plan" movie- atheist theme), joined by Proclaim again for a moment to debut two new songs.

Show 19: Infidel Guy and DJ Scams with his song "Jesus never existed."

Show 20: A deconversion story from "Jesus Walks" now known as "Savage" on the IG forums, who recently deconverted due to debates with atheists within this community, online.

Show 21: Steve Gregg (Christian Intervention) www.thenarrrowpath.com

Show 22: Rook explaining part of his dissertation on the origins of Christianity.

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

Hang on, Jesus walks got decon(taimated/verted)? The dude who posted a bajillion times a day, he actualy saw the sunlight? Wow. Way to go IG forums.
And Nice going for that recording marathon squad, all your work is appreciated. Look forward to this set.

(Would now be a good time to suggest 2gryphon for the next batch of shows? Smiling)

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

Sounds good!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

HealingBlight wrote:

Would now be a good time to suggest 2gryphon for the next batch of shows? Smiling

I LOVE 2! I'm not sure how much speaking with him on the show fits into our theme though. What would you want us to talk about with him? Are you a furry?

Equilibrium
Equilibrium's picture
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

When can we pay for the shows? Smiling

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
A word from the gospel

Sapient wrote:
HealingBlight wrote:

Would now be a good time to suggest 2gryphon for the next batch of shows? Smiling

I LOVE 2! I'm not sure how much speaking with him on the show fits into our theme though. What would you want us to talk about with him? Are you a furry?

Well yeah I am a fur (and he is much respected within parts of the community as far as I know, if you count the amount of people who send in letters to the dear 2 thing he is doing)
I think there are plenty he would see as irrational or just bullshit, basically any topic on his rants I would say, as well as anything else on his mind that he hasten ranted about yet, anti-gun, Bush & -ALL- that noise, gay pride, religion overall, oh, and if you want a point, last I heard, he was agnostic, he hates christmas, ex-minister (actually found his IG show quite informative).
I don't have much of a topic in mind (and I'm sorry if that doesn?t help), I just think that would be fun to have him on the show. Smiling

Oh, and a request from me, if you play some of his clips in the show, try and get an outtakes reel in, that shit is funny.

-----------------------
I'll get back to you when I think of something worthwhile to say.