Warrior of Christ

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
Warrior of Christ

Small community. Thought some people may like to go "help them" I have been trying but can not get through to them. Anyway whoever wants to help.

http://warriorsofchrist.org/

I'll see you there. 

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

AL
User is offlineOffline
I've never actually gone to

I've never actually gone to Christian forums to actively try to convert anyone.  I'm curious if it actually works.  I know you can probably convert a fence-straddler who isn't entirely sure of his theism, but I think it's safe to say someone who posts at a forum called "warriors of Christ," is pretty much dyed-in-the-wool.  Have you or do you know someone who has ever successfully converted anyone at these hardcore Christian sites?

If atheism is a religion, why am I paying taxes?

James Cizuz
James Cizuz's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's hard to convert

It's hard to convert anyone. I'm not looking to do that, BUT if I can atleast make them understand science, or even think about it. I won. Once they doupt there going to hell, so it's funny. They kept saying that was false, I posted the three quotes from the bible saying if you even deny once your going to hell they said "You are taking it to literal, you need to intreperate it right"

They are pretty bad but people can be helped... 

"When I die I shall be content to vanish into nothingness.... No show, however good, could conceivably be good forever.... I do not believe in immortality, and have no desire for it." ~H.L. Mencken

Thank god i'm a atheist!

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
AL wrote: I think it's safe

AL wrote:
I think it's safe to say someone who posts at a forum called "warriors of Christ," is pretty much dyed-in-the-wool.

There are exceptions to every rule. There are closet doubters in that group. I can almost guarantee it. 

I wouldn't advocate going in to convert but I like the idea of laying out some science and general logic for them to chew on. It's gotta be better than the BS they swallow without looking twice.

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

allie (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
i dont get it..... so

i dont get it..... so basically in order to prove something you need science??? all your answers and proves revolve around science???? so you think that there is no afterlife and after you die, your body just goes into a ground and there is no hope for a better afterlife..... so sad how Lowly you guys think of yourselves... the first thought that came to me was "wow they are no different then a dog" except for dogs dont argue these things...dogs are a bit smarter.... Also if you dont believe in God why do you debate this topic so much.... okay i dont believe in santa but i dont get all heated up over it cause it would be foolish of me to do so......... you are just either WAY stupid to argue about "nothing" or you really do believe in God since you waste so much time arguing it