Re-introduction

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Re-introduction

Well, I used to make time to post on here every now and then, but now I want to learn more and also help the atheists in here clear up all of the misconceptions that are commonly presented. I'm in my 4th semester at a community college right now taking general studies, but I think I'm going to take up philosophy/sociology when I move on.
I'm sick of thinking about these issues all of the time and not communicating with people enough on them. I realized the importance of independent thought and educating myself a year ago and I've come a long way.  I'm here to learn more and to help others learn. Sometimes I'll browse through this forum and I'll see the people who post in here quite a bit.  I really want to get to know them and help out. Thanks again, this forum is awesome.
-Brett

"Every true faith is infallible -- It performs what the believing person hopes to find in it. But it does not offer the least support for the establishing of an objective truth. Here the ways of men divide. If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want to be a disciple of truth, then search." - Nietzsche

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle and

Welcome to the hizzle and keep in mind the miracle of his noodly appendage.

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Haha, what's goin on

Haha, what's goin on man?
When I mentioned that I browse through the forum sometimes I always come across your posts and they are always great. You've made me laugh out loud many times. Stay in touch brother!

"Every true faith is infallible -- It performs what the believing person hopes to find in it. But it does not offer the least support for the establishing of an objective truth. Here the ways of men divide. If you want to achieve peace of mind and happiness, have faith. If you want to be a disciple of truth, then search." - Nietzsche

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Thanks. And remeber that

Thanks. And remeber that pimpin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!

ChosenByPasta
ChosenByPasta's picture
User is offlineOffline
Word to that!

Word to that!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I'm a drunk pimp right now,

I'm a drunk pimp right now, but don't fall for the irrationality of the Christians!