Last Month

natto_the_sane
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

Hello again everyone,

You may have noticed my absence for the last month. My boyfriend suffered from a brain aneurysm in the early hours of the 8th May and died in my arms at 23.22 on the 14th May in intensive care, 5 days after his 30th birthday.

As he was also an atheist, the funeral was completely humanist.

Well, I am now back online for the time being until I decide what the fuck to do with the rest of my existence on this scummy planet.

Nat

Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. ~ Virginia Woolf 1928.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

So sorry to hear about your boyfriend. I can imagine you had a tough month, it's nice to see you back.

CynageN
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

Man that's rough.

HealingBlight
HealingBlight's picture
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

Sad to hear of such a harsh loss, and, I cant realy say much more.

(welcome back)

qwak
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

Sorry to hear about your loss, while not knowing you or him, I can't really say much else, but as far as this scummy planet goes, you could always work towards a way off it... Personally, I plan to spend the rest of my days on mars, once I can figure out how to get there Eye-wink

music

http//www.myspace.com/antiqwak

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

My thoughts are with you. I"m sorry to hear about your loss.

natto_the_sane
User is offlineOffline
Last Month

Thank you all.

I wouldn't know what to say to someone in these circumstances because really, nothing helps.

...and anyone in the UK, I suggest you make sure your loved ones know about the Humanist Society who run completely athiest funerals. There were no crosses, no vicar, no hymns.

We listened to Morrissey and celebrated Nic's life. Then listened to Franz Ferdinand "Take me Out".

...and thankfully, no-one I've met has told me it was 'god's will' or I would have punched them in the face.

www.myspace.com/nattothesane

Lock up your libraries if you like; but there is no gate, no lock, no bolt that you can set upon the freedom of my mind. ~ Virginia Woolf 1928.