Even Jesus has a MySpace...

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
Even Jesus has a MySpace...

http://www.myspace.com/mark15_2

Some people have posted that they need prayers.... And there is one guy who commented that He tried the Islamic religion but it didn't work out (something like that) and He says that if he doesn't get a response he'll kill himself...
Also, in his pics sections, you gotta see it. But that comment from that guy is a little disturbing... What do you guys think?

Oh btw
I hope this is ok. I'll understand if it's not Smiling

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
The following is a partial

The following is a partial list of the kind of activity that is illegal or prohibited on the MySpace Website and through your use of the MySpace Services. MySpace.com reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in MySpace.com's sole discretion, violates this provision, including without limitation, reporting you to law enforcement authorities. Prohibited activity includes, but is not limited to:

6. attempting to impersonate another Member or person;

I'm tempted to tell them myself. Though I suppose you'd have to prove jesus existed in order to actually enforce the rule in this case. Maybe some christian will do it.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
Well the guy behind that

Well the guy behind that page says that he's not Jesus and things like that. It's in the blog titled (paraprashed) READ QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS PAGE. more or less. Anywho, I'm going to sleep now. I'll check back later.

"Maybe some christian will do it"

Not likely, read the comments, I think most of those people actually think that that is Jesus' page...

Vessel
Vessel's picture
User is offlineOffline
This comment from his page

This comment from his page is just too perfect:

Quote:
Jesus is the son of god and if u dont believe that then **** you [cant cuss in front of jesus.....thats just wrong] and i guess jesus wouldnt want me to say that to u guys....i love u if u dont believe jesus is the son of god ur just pretty darned stupid.
<br><br><br>
<BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG>I LOVE JESUS AND GOD EVEN THOUGH THERE SORTA THE SAME THING I GUESS

That last line really sums up the level of critical thinking skills most christians exhibit. 

“Philosophers have argued for centuries about how many angels can dance on the head of a pin, but materialists have always known it depends on whether they are jitterbugging or dancing cheek to cheek" -- Tom Robbins

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Vessel wrote:

Vessel wrote:

Quote:
Jesus is the son of god and if u dont believe that then **** you [cant cuss in front of jesus.....thats just wrong] and i guess jesus wouldnt want me to say that to u guys....i love u if u dont believe jesus is the son of god ur just pretty darned stupid.
<br><br><br>
<BIG><BIG><BIG><BIG>I LOVE JESUS AND GOD EVEN THOUGH THERE SORTA THE SAME THING I GUESS

That last line really sums up the level of critical thinking skills most Christians exhibit.

That just sums up the level of critical thinking skills your average myspace user exhibits. I'm not trying to be snooty, but if I spend any appreciable amount of time on myspace I can feel myself getting stupider.

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
Vessel wrote: This comment

Vessel wrote:

Quote:
<br><br><br>

That last line really sums up the level of critical thinking skills most christians exhibit. 

Agreed.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
www.myspace.com/zionsking777

www.myspace.com/zionsking777 <--- also claims to be Jesus

He appeared on about show 10 or 11 of the Rational Response Squad. 

Alex14
User is offlineOffline
"Faith is not the absence

This is from the page that Sapient provided the link to: 

"Faith is not the absence of reason and knowledge. It does not require blindness but is found at the ending of reason and the absence of knowledge... For example, We can know that "Love" exists by it's effects and yet on what scale can it's substance be weighed or measured?... JESUS OF ZION (06)"

Why do they always use the 'you can't see love so how do you know it exists?" argument. I want to hit them over the head when they say this...

Eric Ferguson
User is offlineOffline
There are several Jesus'

There are several Jesus' and quite a number of Gods.

I don't recall having seen any holy spirits.

One of my favorites is www.myspace.com/smoking_jesus

although they have pulled down all the content they had, probably too much hate mail.

Consider this account closed. It's disgraceful this site has no function to delete an account. I cannot be part of an organization that seeks only to replace the religion of the god of the bible with the religion of "poor me" bleeding heart liberalism. Rational my ass! Not believing in a god is one thing. A rational view of the rest of the world is something else, which isn't found here.

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Eric Ferguson wrote: There

Eric Ferguson wrote:

There are several Jesus' and quite a number of Gods.

I don't recall having seen any holy spirits.

One of my favorites is www.myspace.com/smoking_jesus

although they have pulled down all the content they had, probably too much hate mail.

Ha! I'd like to see a "jesus smokes a hookah" page.