YouTube removing Blasphemy Challenge videos????

daveyboy
daveyboy's picture
User is offlineOffline
YouTube removing Blasphemy Challenge videos????

Just a heads-up:

As of this morning, there were over 1100 Blasphemy Challenge videos posted on YouTube. Either they are having technical problems, or approximately 700 Blasphemy Challenge videos have been deleted. As of 8:45 PM EST, a search for "blasphemy challenge" turned up only 400 videos.

"You are 'atheist' simply you are PSYCHO or IGNORANCE. That's why even youself feel like not EXIST on this world."
~Yahoo message board poster

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
I don't know about 1100

I don't know about 1100 videos, but if you go to the "main" YouTube challenge page, it shows that are currently 772 responses.  That goes along with what I've been tracking from the main page.

When you search on "Blasphemy Challenge" you won't get them all because those exact words don't appear in the title.  For instance, there are videos titled "I Deny God" and "Kelly and Mike Deny the Holy Spirit".

The main challenge page which shows all the responses can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/video_response_view_all?v=i7QVbJnSPQE

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
For the record, there is

For the record, there is actually more than 772, I was adding them all to a favorites playlist, but when I got to about 840 it told me I ran out of space.

daveyboy
daveyboy's picture
User is offlineOffline
Cool. I wasn't following

Cool. I wasn't following the official Blasphemy Challenge thread because there were a lot of blasphemy videos and rebuttals that weren't being linked to the main thread. I was simply doing a search for "blasphemy challenge". I'm still getting the same result, though. Only 400 search results show up, when there used to be 1100+. Strange. 

"You are 'atheist' simply you are PSYCHO or IGNORANCE. That's why even youself feel like not EXIST on this world."
~Yahoo message board poster

Vastet
atheistBloggerSuperfan
Vastet's picture
User is offlineOffline
It's probably a change in

It's probably a change in their search engine as Google swallows it whole.

Enlightened Atheist, Gaming God.