Heaven is so Real !

Ok I hope I am posting this in the right spot

I ran across this on google video

http://video.google.ca/videoplay?docid=8642465773795515476

I am speechless

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
Ugh, the video's too long I

Ugh, the video's too long I don't know if I can take it. (And the music, while trying to be inspirational, is kinda spooky)

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm pretty sure I could

I'm pretty sure I could feel the stupidity and ignorance radiating from my computer as it played. I had to cut it way short to avoid any long term, damaging exposure. 

But seriously, how many people actually eat this shit up? Do so many Christians believe crap like this so willingly, just because it got published? How the hell did it get published to begin with? 

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?

MrRage
User is offlineOffline
There's a pretty big

There's a pretty big "Christian industry." There's Christian books, music, videos, cloths, paper weights, etc. I don't care to look up any figures, but they probably make billions of dollars annually.

You should try to go into a Christian book store sometime. They've put bible verses on almost anything you can imagine.

hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
User is offlineOffline
I, too, couldn't take more

I, too, couldn't take more than a couple minutes of that spooky woman, but she obviously has very deep-seated mental and emotional problems.  The faithfull would say, "she's been touched by the jesus, her limited physical brain and body are forever changed by that!."  I say she's just crazy, and probably was before her encounters/hallucinations, they've only worsened the condition.  If she were more charasmatic (or at all charasmatic) we might be looking at the next Jim Jones.  Thankfully, that's not likely, since she seems to have all the charisma of a bag of hammers.

The darkness of godlessness lets wisdom shine.

kaosgrl
User is offlineOffline
I think it might actually

I think it might actually give me nightmares - just the music was scary enough

politicalhumanist
politicalhumanist's picture
User is offlineOffline
MrRage wrote: There's a

MrRage wrote:
There's a pretty big "Christian industry." There's Christian books, music, videos, cloths, paper weights, etc. I don't care to look up any figures, but they probably make billions of dollars annually. You should try to go into a Christian book store sometime. They've put bible verses on almost anything you can imagine.

Wanna get rich on eBay? Start selling Christian media. I've observed auctions of bulk CD's from no-name artists  sell for considerably more than big name artists in the "secular world".

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
  I loved the constant

I loved the constant swaying back and forth.  I'm glad she explained it, because I thought it was some kind of Mohammed Ali thing at first.

"Why did jesus speak to me?  Because I am the Greatest!  The Greatest!  I'm so pretty...I'm so pretty.  Foreman got nothing on me!" 

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine