Celebrities and the Blasphemy Challenge

Roly1976
User is offlineOffline
Celebrities and the Blasphemy Challenge

I've been surfing the Blasphemy Challenge posts on YouTube (beats working) and wondered if any celebrities have posted a denial of the holy ghostie?

In the Dawkins RRS radio discussion it was mentioned that there are no / few prominent atheists in eg Hollywood, Congress. Probably easier for celebs to 'come out' here in the UK, but maybe there could be a small prize put up for the highest profile denier, to be given to a charity of his / her choice...?

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
Roly1976 wrote: I've been

Roly1976 wrote:
I've been surfing the Blasphemy Challenge posts on YouTube (beats working) and wondered if any celebrities have posted a denial of the holy ghostie? In the Dawkins RRS radio discussion it was mentioned that there are no / few prominent atheists in eg Hollywood, Congress. Probably easier for celebs to 'come out' here in the UK, but maybe there could be a small prize put up for the highest profile denier, to be given to a charity of his / her choice...?

Las Vegas illusionist Penn Gillette has.  

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Now we need Teller to take

Now we need Teller to take the challenge. Will it count if Penn speaks for him?