Crowds Pray To Frozen Virgin Mary In Store Freezer

Ry
User is offlineOffline
Crowds Pray To Frozen Virgin Mary In Store Freezer

Crowds Pray To Frozen Virgin Mary In Store Freezer.

An ice formation inside a Morton, Texas, grocery store's freezer is prompting tears from people who see it and has apparently answered the prayers of some visitors, according to a Local 6 News report.

Morton Thrifty Foods employee Alma Avalos said when she went to the back she noticed that some drops of water from the ceiling had frozen.

As more and more people began to hear about the Virgin Mary, they started traveling in droves to see the ice.

Some people cried when they spotted the ice and others said it answered their prayers.

"I had a lump in my breast and yesterday when I went home it disappeared," a woman said. "I don't have it no more."

Others said they believe the ice formation is the real thing.

"There are some really Catholic people that really cherish her and they really know it's her and stuff like that and they are really amazed," visitor Stephanie Santos said.

Workers at Morton Thrifty Foods said they will keep the Virgin Mary in the freezer.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story .
http://www.local6.com/spotlight/10752253/detail.html

Warning, religiousity increases the risk of religious terrorism.

www.anti-neocons.com or www.Rys2sense.com

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Look, ice that slightly

Look, ice that slightly resembles a person! It must be the Virgin Mary!

Seriously, I don't see it...

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?

SultanOfSkepticism
SultanOfSkepticism's picture
User is offlineOffline
Don't you love how Catholics

Don't you love how Catholics can so easily find Mother Mary in Ice, Cinnamon Buns & Maxi pads, but the atheist who digs their entire life for evidence can narry find Jesus in history, let alone his freezer?

cannibal213
cannibal213's picture
User is offlineOffline
that looks more phallic

that looks more phallic shaped than human shaped

American Atheist
American Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
She appeared on my tortilla

She appeared on my tortilla once.

Nastiest taco I've ever eaten.

Ry
User is offlineOffline
What I find to be the most

What I find to be the most Brilliant of all is you got a chunk of ice that some think is the virgin Mary and what would be agood Idea? oh I know lets stick a candle next to it. HA HA.

What is most scary is that these people are adults (well kind of) and they are allowed to vote and drive cars etc...

This kind of junk is part of why I moved to Japan.

Warning, religiousity increases the risk of religious terrorism.

www.anti-neocons.com or www.Rys2sense.com

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
The hell?  That doesn't

The hell?  That doesn't look like anything.  It's a shapeless chunk of ice.  How desperate do you have to be to have that resemble Mary?  I suppose if you you squint hard enough, a nose hair could look like the virgin mary.  You know, in a tuxedo.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
User is offlineOffline
Not to be crude, but I'm

Not to be crude, but I'm gonna take a dump and take a picture of it.  I'll circulate it on the interweb and say,"Look!  It's Jesus!  In my feces trying to tell me to convert!"  I bet I'll get throngs of people lined up around the block to see my log! 

How desperate does a person have to be to find an icon of faith in a chunk of ice, or poo?!  This is exactly why I not only denounce religion and the holy spirit/ghost/boogeyman, but the entire human race!  I don't want to admit that I'm even a member of the same species as these monkeys, reaching and grabbing and clinging to ANYTHING that might POSSIBLY confirm their faith in an imaginary daddy figure in the sky!

Alright, I'm done!  Trust me, though, I could rant on this for hours!   It would include more foul language than the moderators would allow though!

The darkness of godlessness lets wisdom shine.

zarathustra
atheist
zarathustra's picture
User is offlineOffline
So which saint does this

So which saint does this miracle get attributed to?

LeftofLarry
RRS local affiliateScientist
LeftofLarry's picture
User is offlineOffline
"I had a lump in my breast

"I had a lump in my breast and yesterday when I went home it disappeared," a woman said. "I don't have it no more."

Well if she truly had a lump in her breast and it was indeed cancer, we are going to be short one xtian after she dies of cancer.  Or perhpas it was a pimple that popped? ludicricy!  that's my new word. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
User is offlineOffline
Wow, so this is what one

Wow, so this is what one does with omnipotence! I had always wondered.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Fucking stupid. This is no

Fucking stupid. This is no different from seeing things in clouds.