Atheists, Beware the Banana!

Krehlic
Krehlic's picture
User is offlineOffline
Atheists, Beware the Banana!

I was watching some other video that someone linked me and this one came up at the end. So, I clicked on it.
I watched this video several times out of sheer amusement... I still laugh every time I watch it.

Whenever I'm flicking through the channels at home and I see these guys, I have to stop and watch. They're just too stupid... and stupid people are fun to watch.

By the way, several people in my family are allergic to bananas. I guess God just hates them.

Flying Spaghetti Monster -- Great Almighty God? Or GREATEST Almighty God?

triften
atheist
triften's picture
User is offlineOffline
Gah!!

I am now dumber for having watched that. Thanks. Sticking out tongue

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the idea that perhaps the most easily eaten fruit had their seeds deposited farther away, leading to more of the most easily eaten fruit. Sigh. <sarcasm>I guess it must have been magic.</sarcasm>

-Triften

Fitzwarren
User is offlineOffline
Counterproof:

Gauche
atheist
Gauche's picture
User is offlineOffline
Of course, the banana

Of course, the banana argument!

That clinches it. How could I have been so blind?

Praise Jesus.. 

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
When Hellbound Allleee had

When Hellbound Allleee had Ray on her show, they educated Mr. Comfort on the ancestry of the banana.

The banana he holds in his hand in this video is not the original type of banana found in the wild. The modern banana was genetically engineered in the past to get rid of the seeds in it. The original didn't resemble the one he's holding either.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2001/07/0726_wirebanana.html

and

http://home.wlu.edu/~dennisp/intr132/Hist.html

I just think it's too bad that a tornado didn't go through Ray's gray matter and construct a decent mind. lol. 

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Piper2000ca
Piper2000ca's picture
User is offlineOffline
I really get a good laugh

I really get a good laugh from this clip, simply because when I first saw, I found it so absurd, that I honestly thought it was a farce making fun of creationists.  Needless to say, I really started shaking my head when I found out it he was serious.

Ophios
Ophios's picture
User is offlineOffline
Piper2000ca wrote: I really

Piper2000ca wrote:
I really get a good laugh from this clip, simply because when I first saw, I found it so absurd, that I honestly thought it was a farce making fun of creationists. Needless to say, I really started shaking my head when I found out it he was serious.

Well, according to those two, it was a joke after all (AKA: I was wrong, but I'll just dodge that fact.)

AImboden wrote:
I'm not going to PM my agreement just because one tucan has pms.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline

hellfiend666
Rational VIP!
hellfiend666's picture
User is offlineOffline
After watching Krehlic and

After watching Krehlic and Sapients vid posts, I have found the Lord.  Screw you guys, I'm off to join the cult... er... church!  There seems to be no end to the ammunition these xtian folk seem to love giving us!  By the way, he seemed experienced at making that facial experssion when demonstrating the ease at which a banana fits into the human mouth.  I'm not tryin to say nuthin, I'm just sayin! lol

The darkness of godlessness lets wisdom shine.

ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
User is offlineOffline
I find it funny that "god's

I find it funny that "god's fruit" is shaped like a phallus.  God, you dirty bastard.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
God's  a pervert! ::

God's  a pervert! :ROTF:

cannibal213
cannibal213's picture
User is offlineOffline
this is why some people

this is why some people should never breed

Piper2000ca
Piper2000ca's picture
User is offlineOffline
Sapient, do you know if Ray

Sapient, do you know if Ray Comfort has seen this video? (The one that you guys made that disproves Comfort's banana argument).