Thank you BBC! <3

healthy.addictions
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
Thank you BBC! <3

Hello! Thought I'd go ahead and introduce myself. My name's Ashley, and I currently reside in good ol' Columbus Ohio. I'm 20 years old, and for fun play a lot of freaking DDR (aka Dance Dance Revolution).

Anyhow, I found you guys because I was listening to the BBC at work, heard about the Blasphemy Challenge (in which I did partake ^_^), then found the forum. So far I like what I see here, so I decided to join.

So here I am - yay me!

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Welcome aboard, glad you

Welcome aboard, glad you found us!  Yeah BBC!

Please donate to one of these highly rated charities to help impede the GOP attack on America 2017-2019.

Support our activism efforts by making your Amazon purchases via this link.

V1per41
V1per41's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hehehe, I spent $200 at the

Hehehe, I spent $200 at the arcade playing DDR one summer. It's one hell of an adicting game.  It got to the point where if I didn't play almost every day then my ability level dropped so instead of spending any more I quit cold turkey.  that was almost 3 years ago.

Sooo... Columbus, does that mean your a buckeye fan?

Anyway, welcome to the forums! 

"It is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring." - Carl Sagan

healthy.addictions
Bronze Member
User is offlineOffline
V1per41 wrote: Sooo...

V1per41 wrote:

Sooo... Columbus, does that mean your a buckeye fan?

Not quite. I don't believe in sports. Eye-wink I personally try to steer clear of that general crowd. They get pretty crazy around game time... heh.

Susan
Susan's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome!  Yay you!

Welcome! 

Yay you!