What are you doing for Mythras/Atlas day Dec 25th

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is offlineOffline
What are you doing for Mythras/Atlas day Dec 25th

Ok you politically correct right wing nuts, give it a rest.

YOU CAN celibrate tommorow ANY WAY YOU WANT!

I do hope everyone has a happy day no matter how they celibrate it.

In Japan the overwhelming majority of Japanese will have cake and parties without celibrating the birth of Jesus(a claim only).

In America non-Christians such as Jews, agnostics, Wiccans, and Buddhists and YES atheists will have decorated trees in their houses and give gifts to family members.

What I am sick of is the people that harp on the zealots who threatened the cartoonist with death over his dipicition of Muhamed: These same people threaten others who suggest that our goverment not promote the holiday as Christian only or in celibrating are inclusive by including other religious icons from other religions because many holidays are celibrated this time of year.

I MYSELF am going to watch football today and have some beer and eat BBQ ribs. Tommorow, because my mom likes celibrating the day, I will out of courtacy to her, exchange gifts with her.

HOWEVER, no matter what you believe or how you celibrate DO NOT DRINK AND DRIVE! YOUR LIFE AND THE LIVES OF OTHERS ON THE ROAD ARE NOT WORTH YOUR EGO "I'm ok" bullshit.

Spare yourself the possible DUI or heartache of harming yourself or someone else.

Celibrate tommorow the way YOU the individual wish. I hope your day is enjoyable.

Just remember it is one day and you dont have to get into fights or stress out if things are not perfect. Giving doesnt have to be done only one day of the year anyway.

SEASONS GREATINGS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Hehheh. Let them know!

Hehheh. Let them know!