Hey Good News!

Anonymous
User is offlineOffline
Hey Good News!

It's the Good News Mobile and it's coming to our school every day to hand out pamphlets about the Good Lord. They get to drive around whereever the students exit the building. By intercepting them before going home, they make sure their parents have no say whether they should believe Christianity or not. Are you Jewish, Hindu, Atheist, etc? They don't care because you are wrong!

So, have a Good News Day because Jesus died for you. "Isn't that special?" (read like the Church Lady)

Very Sad

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Maybe some of us should

Maybe some of us should start handing out FFRF nontracts or something.

FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
User is offlineOffline
I remember when I was in

I remember when I was in elementry school there were people handing out little cards with an 800 number to call to hear a free story. I called the number and a very nice lady read a story to me, after which she began to ask me all sort of questions about my faith and informing me I was bound for Hell unless i gave myself to Jesus.

My mom freaked the hell out when I told her, as did a lot of parents. Our teacher made an announcement a few days later telling us not to accept or distribute these cards.

I didn't see what the big deal was at the time. Looking back, I'm completely outraged.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
MarthaSplatterhead

MarthaSplatterhead wrote:
It's the Good News Mobile and it's coming to our school every day to hand out pamphlets about the Good Lord.

I love "Good News" they're our biggest supporters in the War on Christmas!

Voided
User is offlineOffline
"hand out pamphlets about

ROTF "hand out pamphlets about the Good Lord" "Christmas is evil"

I guess santa is a false prophet, KILL HIM!!! shooting

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
The enemy of my

The enemy of my enemy.........

Fuck I am emotionally confused about this. I need to think.

I want christmas and easter gone but if I do that then I strengthen these fucker's arguments.

Talk about scylla and charybdis.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Sapient

Sapient wrote:
I love "Good News" they're our biggest supporters in the War on Christmas!

Funny, I just checked that out a day before and failed to make the connection. I like that they are finally seeing that xmas is a pagan tradition. How will the xtians target little kids if they take Santa away? They better be careful because if they do succeed, they will be destroying the system that sets little kids up to be good to get their presents that leads to adults following god so if they are good and go to heaven.

neon
neon's picture
User is offlineOffline
That sounds really annoying.

That sounds really annoying. They deliberately sneak in knowing people are about to leave and knowing this allows them to avoid attention (until now)-- and thus weasel out of getting kicked off campus.

What utter sleaze.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
I loved the end where it had

I loved the end where it had the Xmas card from Satan. :ROTF: