Say what you like, but Jesus is sexy

GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
Posts: 461
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
Say what you like, but Jesus is sexy

Inspired by this thread.

What is up with pics of Jesus being so sexy?


Yellow_Number_Five
atheistRRS Core MemberScientist
Yellow_Number_Five's picture
Posts: 1390
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
I'd make a pact with Satan

I'd make a pact with Satan to get abs like Jesus.


MattShizzle
Posts: 7966
Joined: 2006-03-31
User is offlineOffline
I laughed, but wouldn't I be

I laughed, but wouldn't I be going to hell anyway (assuming Christianity correct) for being an atheist?

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team


darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
Posts: 2650
Joined: 2006-02-27
User is offlineOffline
C'mon. Like my reaction to

C'mon. Like my reaction to the nun in the latex habit with the upside down cross isn't going to guarantee my red carpet entrance to hell anyway. lol.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.


GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
Posts: 461
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
darth_josh wrote:C'mon. Like

darth_josh wrote:
C'mon. Like my reaction to the nun in the latex habit with the upside down cross isn't going to guarantee my red carpet entrance to hell anyway. lol.

Teehee. Thanks, Josh. blushing
Thought that the RRS would be the most fitting place to unveil my halloween costume avatar. Get it? Unveil? Hahaha. Laughing out loud

This is my favourite (photoshopped) drawing of jesus. tongued

So goth. So sexy. ROTF


Christen
Christen's picture
Posts: 75
Joined: 2006-02-15
User is offlineOffline
Hmm, I don't know...I'll

Hmm, I don't know...I'll give him a few cool points for having long dark hair, but sexy might be going a little too far. He's too thin and he acts like a whiny little bitch. He reminds me of an annoying stray dog that cowers down on the ground whenever you look at it the wrong way. He's definitely not a manly man...so, I'll pass.

Wait...are his legs shaved in that pic???


Susan
Susan's picture
Posts: 3561
Joined: 2006-02-12
User is offlineOffline
I have seen this pic posted

I have seen this pic posted in Xian folks' cubes at work. I wonder how they'd feel about it if Jesus was hanging onto a female like that!

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:I have seen this

Susan wrote:
I have seen this pic posted in Xian folks' cubes at work. I wonder how they'd feel about it if Jesus was hanging onto a female like that!

Wow, I had no idea jesus and Bruce Springsteen were so close.

Reaaaally close.

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


Angelic_Atheist
Silver Member
Angelic_Atheist's picture
Posts: 264
Joined: 2006-04-06
User is offlineOffline
ImmaculateDeception

ImmaculateDeception wrote:
Susan wrote:
I have seen this pic posted in Xian folks' cubes at work. I wonder how they'd feel about it if Jesus was hanging onto a female like that!

Wow, I had no idea jesus and Bruce Springsteen were so close.

Reaaaally close.


I dont know about Bruce Springsteen, but that Jesus dude looks kind like a vampire

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins


ImmaculateDeception
ImmaculateDeception's picture
Posts: 280
Joined: 2006-11-08
User is offlineOffline
Angelic_Atheist

Angelic_Atheist wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:
Susan wrote:
I have seen this pic posted in Xian folks' cubes at work. I wonder how they'd feel about it if Jesus was hanging onto a female like that!

Wow, I had no idea jesus and Bruce Springsteen were so close.

Reaaaally close.


I dont know about Bruce Springsteen, but that Jesus dude looks kind like a vampire

You know what that calls for:

Jesus died for somebody's sins, but not mine


GlamourKat
GlamourKat's picture
Posts: 461
Joined: 2006-08-17
User is offlineOffline
Haven't seen it...

ImmaculateDeception wrote:

I dont know about Bruce Springsteen, but that Jesus dude looks kind like a vampire

You know what that calls for:

JesusPoster.jpg

Man I still need to see that. My old roomate told me it was a MUST-SEE movie, but I've never been able to track it down.
Sad


MarthaSplatterhead (not verified)
Posts: 4294964979
Joined: 1969-12-31
User is offlineOffline
GlamourKat

GlamourKat wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:

I dont know about Bruce Springsteen, but that Jesus dude looks kind like a vampire

You know what that calls for:

JesusPoster.jpg

Man I still need to see that. My old roomate told me it was a MUST-SEE movie, but I've never been able to track it down.
Sad


I looked it up on ebay and whaddaya know...
http://product.ebay.com/Jesus-Christ-Vampire-Hunter_UPC_022891102892_W0QQfvcsZ1177QQsoprZ3435017
I so got to check this out. I never even heard of it before.


neon
neon's picture
Posts: 151
Joined: 2006-02-20
User is offlineOffline
Wow, that picture actually

Wow, that picture actually is cute. wtf

Notice they always make Jesus look so tall. I thought people were shorter back then.


FundamentallyFlawed
FundamentallyFlawed's picture
Posts: 146
Joined: 2006-11-02
User is offlineOffline
Susan wrote:I have seen this

Susan wrote:
I have seen this pic posted in Xian folks' cubes at work. I wonder how they'd feel about it if Jesus was hanging onto a female like that!

What we don't see...

The guy is wearing assless jeans.


SilkyShrew
Rational VIP!
SilkyShrew's picture
Posts: 147
Joined: 2006-02-11
User is offlineOffline
MarthaSplatterhead

MarthaSplatterhead wrote:
GlamourKat wrote:
ImmaculateDeception wrote:

I dont know about Bruce Springsteen, but that Jesus dude looks kind like a vampire

You know what that calls for:

JesusPoster.jpg

Man I still need to see that. My old roomate told me it was a MUST-SEE movie, but I've never been able to track it down.
Sad


I looked it up on ebay and whaddaya know...
http://product.ebay.com/Jesus-Christ-Vampire-Hunter_UPC_022891102892_W0QQfvcsZ1177QQsoprZ3435017
I so got to check this out. I never even heard of it before.

Psssst. click here