I'm gonna 'miss' the 'good' 'Doctor' and random sleepdepping thoughts

Jesterspace
Jesterspace's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'm gonna 'miss' the 'good' 'Doctor' and random sleepdepping thoughts

Damn, I'm gonna miss Hovind if he goes to jail. He was so amusing. MHey, maybe we can arrange a series of jailhouse debates. They have jailhouse concerts, why not debates? It would be the perfect audience for him... a bunch of ignorant, born-again believers. With sharpened spoons. Of course, there would have to be plenty of security for the pro-evolution debater. Those prison muslim faithful don't have much stomach for infidels and 'heretics'. So.. pay-per-view?

Hmmm... I just thought of something.. if we have any animators in our ranks, imagine doing an animated Genesis story. And in the sense of fairness, we do it VER BATIM. Sure, we won't explain why god made Eve twice. And it's fair.. the bible dosen't.

'Think Outside The Book!'

"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.

Strafio
Strafio's picture
User is offlineOffline
I always did love his spoon

I always did love his spoon analogy! Smiling

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hovind is amusing and

Hovind is amusing and irritating. To impress his audence with his credentials, he claims he taught high school scinece, yet he had no credentials to teach anything, much less science. He repeatedely said that he loved science, but display of complete ignorance of what science is.
I'm looking forward to read the transcripts of his trial.

Too bad Hovind didn't get a doctorate in thinkology.

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

Jesterspace
Jesterspace's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's why I felt the

That's why I felt the 'spoons-stabbing' would in fact, be poetic justice.

"Hovind! I'm gonna cut your heart out with a spoon."
"Why a spoon cousin? Why not an axe?"
"Because it's logical, you twit, it'll hurt more."

"Imperious, choleric, irascible, extreme in everything, with a dissolute imagination the like of which has never been seen, atheistic to the point of fanaticism, there you have me in a nutshell.... Kill me again or take me as I am, for I shall not change.