Atheist Jihad (YouTube)

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Atheist Jihad (YouTube)

Ah La la la no-god?

Drama dealing with atheist is erupting on YouTube again. Below are the relevant videos. (I don't think there are others, but I could be wrong)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5t1a7JLIbqE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPBX9zAaI38

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PajmSD2sYo

I sent this to one of the video responses

I wrote:
I would have posted this in the comments, but its too long for that. I would have opted for a video, but still need a cam or mic or something. In any event you can consider it public.

My point was that atheist aren't cowards. Not that all are out spoken, but there are many who will criticize in public. The way I go about it is respond don't start it. That is what seems fair to me. When you said these atheist would never go out in public to do what they do I responded because I knew this was false, including Cap.

When you added the idea of hypocrisy you did two things. One assumed criticism is equal to using scare tactics, door to door sales, and bad logic. Two made it so no matter what anyone does they have an insult flying at them. I’m not on board with Caps little unholy-war if it is blatant harassment, but like I said I think it is a joke and to add to this designed to shock people. You know make them think about it.

I haven’t seen everything that started this but from what I have gathered it started by Kitty deleting a comment about numbers. When that happened Cap took it as a personal insult as there is nothing wrong with telling someone what the real numbers are. From what I have been told Kitty talked about Christian Prosecution. I think Cap basically responded with get over the loss of Christian Privilege. Personally I would still like to see what Cap was responding to.

The last video I posted confermed this and pointed out how bad of a No-True-Scottsmen she was working with.

Quote:
Just so you know there are conflicting views within the atheist community on issues similar to this. My view on it is if a person makes it public or directs it at a certain person it is up to criticism. To say otherwise it like me adding to the end of this you can’t respond...

Also I’m not sure why you assumed I was trying to fight you when I said, “I[‘m] pretty sure his little war is a joke.” Maybe you mean debate but your right it takes two, so if we are going to do that what’s the argument again? (Note: I’m not trying to set up a straw-man I just think there isn’t anything for us to really disagree on.)

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Ok I tracked down some

Ok I tracked down some quotes....

CapnOAwesome's orignal comment on VioletKitty411's profile was deleted, but dealt with numbers as CapnOAwesome reports and her comment suggests.

VioletKitty411, October 22, 2006 wrote:
Wow...what incredibly incorrect numbers you have! But that is the standard operating procedures for liars.

Fact: only about 33% of Americans are regular church goers.
Fact: not everyone who goes to church is a Christian...probably only about 2/3 of them, so only about 22% of Americans.
Fact: Of that 22%, probably only 1 in 3 are "evangelical"...so about 7% of Americans.
Fact: You have just fulfilled a prophecy about you in placing a comment on my profile.

I'll let you ponder that.

CapnOAwesome, October 22, 2006 wrote:
The problem, where your numbers jump, is that the 33% of evengelicals comes out of all believers, rather then all church attenders.

Those who self identify as christian, and believe in God and Jesus repersent 85% of the country. Whether or not they are devout is a whole diffrent issue, but you certainly aren't suggesting that the majority of the United States are Atheists or Agnostics? That isn't supported by any number anywhere.

I'm curious as to who you think these people who are going to persecute you, and who are opressing you are?

Oh wow, she's blocked me from her channel. That is a new level of cowardliness. I didn't curse at her, or call her names, I just said that christians repersented a majority of the country and that she wasn't being persecuted.

Now she banned me, I may have to declare an Atheist Jihad. What a con and a hack. I get death threats and wake up everyday to 20 people calling me a faggot, but I've never banned anyone.

I guess that shows the respect Christians have for free speech.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Voiderest

Funny stuff, from 3 mins 54 seconds to the end. I'm only on the second video......

Voided
User is offlineOffline

Voided
User is offlineOffline
A new video on it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c9H0uGwYC4

Is this the end? Will there be peace? Is our non-existing god better? Will CapnOAwesome piss of more religious people? Will Ted ask Cindy to the homecoming dance? Was that even a reference to something?