The American Terrorists?

Voided
User is offlineOffline
The American Terrorists?

I don't think this guy is as crazy as he sounds, if you think he is please debunk him... Really I'll be able to sleep better.

No, "this can't happen in america" doesn't count...

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
What part do you want

What part do you want debunked? Much of it is right on the mark, some of it I'm not familiar enough with to comment.

Are we the most dangerous terrorist regime on Earth? Yes.

Are we(USA) going to violate Geneva conventions and torture people? Yes. Have we already? Yes.

Could Martin Luther King and Rosa Parks have been classified as a domestic terrorist, subject to torture? Yes.

Could any RRS member fit the bill of domestic terrorist? Yes Could they torture us for it? Yes.
Could we be held without formal charges? Yes.

Much of this happened in the Patriot Act but do to our War on Terror (a war that we fight in order to utilize out military, give contracts to military (Halliburton type) organizations, and control the oil supply... NOT to give the Middle East democracy) we are losing more and more rights everyday.

Did you want something else debunked from that piece?

Voided
User is offlineOffline
See that is what I thought,

See that is what I thought, although the part about the distraction I'm a bit doubtful, but that doesn't change the rest of it. I mean that’s like getting pissed that someone is calling something horrible by a different name and not really caring about the act or whatever itself...

For the most part asking for the debunking was for those who would just demise it as conspiracy.