Fundies Say the Darndest Things

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Fundies Say the Darndest Things

I found this site - it puts idiotic quotes by fundies from all over the web, news, etc. You can even vote on a scale of 1 - 5 for how much of a fundie the quote makes them sound like!! Laughing out loud

http://www.fstdt.com/

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Derevirn
User is offlineOffline
"Without Western thought and

"Without Western thought and civilization, whose backbone is Christianity, the world would be a dark place. Islam, liberalism, and Eastern philosophy and civilization have brought nothing good to the world, only evil. They are the forces of regression. They attempt to rob the world of all the progress Western Christianity has brought."

I can't stop laughing... ROTF Christianity is the backbone of western thought... yeah right!

Saying there can't be morality without God,
is like saying there can't be presents without Santa Claus!

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Man that site is really

Man that site is really funny, but at the same time I'm getting sick from reading some of the post...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Yeah. Scary that there's

Yeah. Scary that there's people who actually think like that. People that stupid shouldn't be able to reproduce. Raised Brow

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Some of those quotes were

Some of those quotes were submitted by me. Eye-wink Back in the day I was around when he started that site, a regular poster at atheistnetwork.com.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Any that were posted here?

Any that were posted here? Laughing out loud

Voided
User is offlineOffline
Someone did give them that

Someone did give them that "throw your babies in the fireplace if you love them" thing right?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Any that

MattShizzle wrote:
Any that were posted here? :lol:

I haven't sent him anything in over two years, including babies in the fireplace from Jay the youth minister. lol

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
MattShizzle wrote:Yeah.

MattShizzle wrote:
Yeah. Scary that there's people who actually think like that. People that stupid shouldn't be able to reproduce. Raised Brow

There is a law here in NM that says Idiots can not vote...does that count???
ROTF

We must favor verifiable evidence over private feeling. Otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable to those who would obscure the truth.
~ Richard Dawkins

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
If fundies were counted as

If fundies were counted as idiots it would (I'm sure they don't , but they should!)

Angelic_Atheist
Angelic_Atheist's picture
User is offlineOffline
One can only hope

One can only hope