I have my Rational Response Squad shirt!

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
I have my Rational Response Squad shirt!

Just got it this week. Looks great. Thanks for everything you do Sapient!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Cool man. Glad you like

Cool man. Glad you like it... thanks for the kudos... (and the skype call) Eye-wink

Brian37
atheistSuperfan
Brian37's picture
User is onlineOnline
Oh crap, I just red the tag,

Oh crap, I just red the tag, it says it was made in the Vatican, stictching done by Taliban slave labor!

I WANT MY MONY BACK!

"We are a nation of Christians and Muslims, Jews and Hindus -- and nonbelievers."Obama
Check out my poetry here on Rational Responders Like my poetry thread on Facebook under Brian James Rational Poet, @Brianrrs37 on Twitter and my blog at www.brianjamesrationalpoet.blog

ShaunPhilly
High Level ModeratorSilver Member
ShaunPhilly's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's some funny shit.

That's some funny shit. Mine should be on it's way.

I'm glad the Vatican is creating something worth-while these days. As for the Taliban, I only hope they stitch better than those fuckin' kids in Hong Kong.

Eye-wink

I'll fight for a person's right to speak so long as that person will, in return, fight to allow me to challenge their opinions and ridicule them as the content of their ideas merit.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
I just added some shirt

I just added some shirt pictures and links to the top of the "Store" link at the top of the page. Someday it'll look better.