BBC Special - A Brief History of Disbelief

Puskara
User is offlineOffline
BBC Special - A Brief History of Disbelief

I am watching the first part now. It seems extreamly interesting and well made so far, more details to follow.

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=A+Brief+History+of+Disbelief

Regards,

Puskara

Randalllord
Rational VIP!
Randalllord's picture
User is offlineOffline
Puskara,Good find!

Religion is regarded by the common people as true, by the wise as false, and by the rulers as useful. - Seneca

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Is it only 3 parts? I see it

Is it only 3 parts? I see it starts this week on PBS (today at 7pm on some stations - including Ch12 for anyone in the Philadelphia broadcasting area.) Gonna watch it. (part 1.)

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
I saw that a couple of

I saw that a couple of months ago on YouTube I think (can't remember if it was YouTube or not, some kind of video hosting site). Brilliant show.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
It took this long to show up

It took this long to show up on US TV. Some areas aren't showing it. Figures PBS is the station - don't have to worry about sponsors, though fundies might stop pledging.

Matt Shizzle has been banned from the Rational Response Squad website. This event shall provide an atmosphere more conducive to social growth. - Majority of the mod team

Jacob Cordingley
SuperfanBronze Member
Jacob Cordingley's picture
User is offlineOffline
That's terrible. Fucking

That's terrible. Fucking fundies! I think it's on YouTube if you can't watch it on telly.

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Seen part 1 - been over

Seen part 1 - been over nearly an hour now, but this site was down. It was great! Definitely presented from an atheist point of view. Not sure it's really for people like the regular posters on this site though - more for people not quite familiar with it.