Another Atheism Article

Sam Johnston
User is offlineOffline
Another Atheism Article

With apologies for self advertisement:

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/2006/09/13/the-truth-about-atheism-exposed-part-ii.aspx

Hope you enjoy it!

All the best

Sam

God! God! The Lamb of GOd!

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Is this a joke?

This one is funnier.
I love the claim about the first one proving itself.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Sam Johnston
User is offlineOffline
Thank you Darth

Intelligent comments on the STR site are warmly received... although of course, any Godless Liberalism will be roundly slammed down by the moderators!

darth_josh
High Level DonorHigh Level ModeratorGold Member
darth_josh's picture
User is offlineOffline
Bummer. I have nothing but

Bummer.
I have nothing but godless liberalism.

Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server, which houses Celebrity Atheists.

Sam Johnston
User is offlineOffline
haha. well, i guess the

haha.

well, i guess the moderators like that too, it gives them an excuse to be astonishingly rude.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
http://www.shelleytherepublic

http://www.shelleytherepublican.com/tos.html

Section 4 subsection 4

"4. You understand that by using the Web Site, including its Forums, comment pages and chats, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. If you feel offended by the content or parts of the content you have to leave. ShelleyTheRepublican is a satirical and purely fictional character. ShelleyTheRepublican.com is a satirical entertainment web site. "Shelley"* and her friends (Barbara, Sam, Tristan, Micheal, Stacy and Shelley's retarded brother Mike Goodman) are fictional characters (*created 1999). Shelley's opinions are an amalgam of many of the right-wing pundits who are frequently featured on conservative TV and talk-radio. Shelley's views are outrageous, offensive and wrong, but no more so than the right-wing pundits that saturate our media. The purpose of this website is to point out how utterly absurd these right-wing views are. The fact that you had a lingering doubt that she was "for real" meant that you too agree that Shelley's opinions reflect what some Republicans actually believe. Naturally, Shelley is an exaggeration. No single Republican combines the religious mania of Pat Robertson, the brazen menace of Sean Hannity and the hysterical nonsense of Anne Coulter. Shelley is all of these people and more. The fact that you dislike Shelley means that there is hope for us all. It's safe to say that almost all information in all of the articles on this site is false. The web site is designed to be funny. We hope it made some of you laugh. If you don't find it funny, we kindly ask you to leave. If you don't want to leave, we beg you not to ruin the joke for others. If we have upset you we are truly sorry. Despite what Shelly might say, we truly appreciate your comments. Every one of you who commented on the site, you made our day. Thanks. We really mean it! And now our final thought; Anybody can shoot down an utterly preposterous argument. We believe that it takes a great deal more rhetorical alacrity to argue for something that is blatantly insane. A child could find the flaws in Shelley's arguments and most teenagers have a better grasp on reality than that fool Tristan. Imagine what it must have been like to be Scott Mcellan, GW's former press secretary. Like many Americans, I enjoyed watching Scotty squirm on that podium. Just like Scotty, we are working hard to keep you entertained (although we can not always comment because there are ongoing legal proceedings). Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the Web Site, including its Forums. "