Howdy

Topher
Topher's picture
User is offlineOffline
Howdy

Glad to be here.

I'm also over on infidelguy.com but will be popping in over here too (must get use to the layout of this forum -what is the forum software btw?)

Topher

"It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring" -- Carl Sagan

todangst
atheistRational VIP!
todangst's picture
User is offlineOffline
Topher wrote:Glad to be

Topher wrote:
Glad to be here.

I'm also over on infidelguy.com but will be popping in over here too (must get use to the layout of this forum -what is the forum software btw?)

Topher

Yes, this site is quite different from what us infidelguy guys have been used too... but I'm hoping to see you pop in when you can, really enjoyed your comments on omnipotence and incoherency.

"Hitler burned people like Anne Frank, for that we call him evil.
"God" burns Anne Frank eternally. For that, theists call him 'good.'

cbenard
cbenard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Topher wrote:what is the

Topher wrote:
what is the forum software btw?)
Drupal

todangst wrote:
Yes, this site is quite different from what us infidelguy guys have been used too... but I'm hoping to see you pop in when you can, really enjoyed your comments on omnipotence and incoherency.

Different in layout or content/attitudes? I've never visited IG forums and only started listening to him recently. I found out about Reggie through the RRS. What is different over there?

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
cbenard wrote:

Welcome aboard Topher.

cbenard wrote:

Different in layout or content/attitudes? I've never visited IG forums and only started listening to him recently. I found out about Reggie through the RRS. What is different over there?

Drupal vs. PHP/Nuke

InfidelGuy is going to Drupal soon.