New Xian documentary MUST SEE!!

Rich_Rodriguez
RRS Academy AdminSuperfan
Rich_Rodriguez's picture
User is offlineOffline
New Xian documentary MUST SEE!!

There is a new documentary being released by Magnolia pictures called JESUS CAMP.
They take kids as young as 6 years old and subject them to nothing less than physiological torture and brainwashing. Click on the link and follow the link at the top to the video section. The woman in the trailer says they want Christians to die for the Gospels like the Muslims of Islam do! Christian version of the Taliban and it’s being directed at innocent children. Worst of all this camp is less than 2 hours from my house. I plan on organizing some sort of protest in the near future. We can’t let them do this to children.

http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/

Derevirn
User is offlineOffline
This is just insane...

This is just insane...

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Totally fucked up.

Totally fucked up.

Rich_Rodriguez
Rich_Rodriguez's picture
User is offlineOffline
A review of the movie claims

A review of the movie claims that during the documentary, you see kids dressed in camo and face paint drilling for a spiritual war. The children start each day by praying to a cardboard cut out of President Bush.

Nick
User is offlineOffline
Why is this legal? On that

Why is this legal?

On that note, why are Catholic Schools legal?

Last time I checked, you can't abuse your child.

Oh, unless you have a cross around your neck and a stupid penguin outfit.

Fuck religion. Seriously, fuck it in the ass. If there is ONE THING I can't STAND about religion the most, it's what they do to children. FUCK. I HATE religion with every god damn drop of my blood. I'd love nothing more than to have it blasted off the face of the earth. If religion was a person, I would stab it 40 times.

Wilson: "We were afraid that if you found out you solved a case with absolutely no medical evidence you'd think you were God." House: "God doesn't limp."

evilrabbit
evilrabbit's picture
User is offlineOffline
Urgh, that is just so

Urgh, that is just so fucking creepy. In England recently they had posters up for one of these "life changing" Christian things in one of the arenas in London. I wanted to go along to it just to see what it would be like, but I was on holiday at the time.

Apokalipse
Apokalipse's picture
User is offlineOffline
seriously, they want to

seriously, they want to follow the Muslims' example? teaching kids to DIE for their religeon, when they don't know any better?

if more people in this world had half a brain, it would be a much better place...

Rich_Rodriguez
Rich_Rodriguez's picture
User is offlineOffline
There is a trailer now, man

There is a trailer now, man it's even more fuc*ed up that the other videos. Check it out http://www.jesuscampthemovie.com/