Xianity Has Gone To The Dogs
After posting why there are so many cat lovers on this forum, now we find out that Xianity is going to the dogs:
After showing how cats must be freethinkers, it's time to look at...Has Christianity gone to the dogs?
Consider how much Christians and dogs have in common --
1. They are socially dependent and benefit tremendously from forming a pack (congregation).
2. Attending Obedience School (church) helps keep them in line.
3. They easily feel and act guilty.
4. Choke collars (Commandments) are absolutely necessary for some of them.
5. They do good in hope of Milk Bones (Heaven).
6. They avoid misbehavior for fear of correction (Hell).
7. They are firm believers in the benefit of begging (praying).
8. No matter how demeaning the request of the master (god), they will humbly comply to show their submission.
Atheist Books, purchases on Amazon support the Rational Response Squad server.