Hello

Pikachu
Pikachu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Hello

Hello, im i come from IG board. Im quite new on this board's interface.

Sapient
High Level DonorRRS CO-FOUNDERRRS Core MemberWebsite Admin
User is offlineOffline
Pikachu wrote:Hello, im i

Pikachu wrote:
Hello, im i come from IG board. Im quite new on this board's interface.

Hey Pikachu. Nice to see you here. We're new to this interface too. We just switched to it this week. You can post your avatar in the "My Account" link above... post a picture of yourself in the image gallery, by clicking "create content" on the left. As soon as you do that prepare for all the men to jump on you. Eye-wink

Pikachu
Pikachu's picture
User is offlineOffline
Seams like IG is very sad

Seams like IG is very sad about his site so i should stay here.

http://www.infidelguy.com/blog-view-entry-935.html

God had no time to create time.

cbenard
cbenard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Pikachu wrote:Seams like IG

Pikachu wrote:

That is indeed sad. RRS should have Reggie on and try to get him some more supports. Like play clips or something.

Personally, I never even knew about him until I found RRS through the war on easter, but from what I understand, he's very influential in the community.

I've yet to actually hear one of his shows. I hope he cheers up and gets some more paying listeners.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
cbenard wrote:Pikachu

cbenard wrote:
Pikachu wrote:

That is indeed sad. RRS should have Reggie on and try to get him some more supports.

He was on show 19. I hate tooting my own horn, but I know I played a huge role in helping him over the years. Reggie just needs to be more positive. (and other things that I wont discuss in public) I've stood by his side for 6 years and will continue to do so. Even now, I work my ass off to pull fresh listeners into the community as opposed to leeching off of the ones at infidelguy.com

Quote:
Like play clips or something.

Like air a commercial for his show whenever I have room in my show? (been doing it since inception)

Quote:
Personally, I never even knew about him until I found RRS through the war on easter, but from what I understand, he's very influential in the community.

There ya go... see you heard about him here. Smiling

Quote:
I've yet to actually hear one of his shows. I hope he cheers up and gets some more paying listeners.

He has roughly 35 times more subscribers than we have, and we're always cheerful, positive, and ecstatic at the notion of being able to make a living doing something we love. I'd never let this get me down, and I have always thought Reggie just needed to be a little more positive. Optimism is more powerful than pessimism... act as if. (Boiler Room reference)

Zero
Website Admin
Zero's picture
User is offlineOffline
I'll just say this:

I'll just say this:

Most people put their time and money into projects and people that inspire them, not bring them down. I'm one of those people...and that's why I'm doing my small part for the Rational Response Squad. Their shows, their efforts, their dedication, their energy...inspiring.

Keep it up RRS!

..zero..
href="http://www.doubledoh.com" title="DoubleDoh Shirts" alt="DoubleDoh Shirts">DoubleDoh

cbenard
cbenard's picture
User is offlineOffline
Zero wrote:I'll just say

Zero wrote:
I'll just say this:

Most people put their time and money into projects and people that inspire them, not bring them down. I'm one of those people...and that's why I'm doing my small part for the Rational Response Squad. Their shows, their efforts, their dedication, their energy...inspiring.

Keep it up RRS!

Yeah, before I found RRS, I didn't know there were any online atheist communities. I tried IRC, but there are very small channels called #atheist here and there but nothing major or involving. I tried sites like American Atheists and other atheist organization sites, but those aren't participatory.

I like to consider RRS my new home for interaction on the web (other than my all-important email and instant messengers). I don't have time to go to all the other sites like the infidelguy forums. This site was first for me, and I don't have time to go to all the others. I've gotten to "know" people here, and I like it here.

I'll probably buy those Carrier shows, even though I see they've now gone up in price. Sad

Pikachu
Pikachu's picture
User is offlineOffline
???

I think it's time for me to leave infidelguy's board once and for all for the reason of bad moderation on ther part for banning strong atheist philosophers. We need them to fight strong theism but unfortunately they seams to prefer weak atheists there. No idea...

God had no time to create time.

Sapient
User is offlineOffline
It's nice to have you here

It's nice to have you here Pikachu.

Pikachu
Pikachu's picture
User is offlineOffline
I realy like this black

I realy like this black background. I can finally rest my eyes.

Rook_Hawkins
RRS CO-FOUNDER
Rook_Hawkins's picture
User is offlineOffline
We like all sorts...you can

We like all sorts...you can tell because I'm a co-host. Go figure they'd actually use me. o.O