well hello..

Camelspider
Camelspider's picture
User is offlineOffline
well hello..

i figure this is right spot to introduce myself. and so i shall. well let me start by saying that i have just recently become a "out" atheist, but have been looking at the universe objectively for some time now. i feel like i have a new hope for humanity because of people like you and all those at the other great sites for free thinking. so with nC.o further due, thank you and i hope to know you all as time goes on.

Dave, "Camelspider"

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Dr. Richard Dawkins

Rob P
Rob P's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, Dave.

Welcome, Dave.

Mr. Atheist (not verified)
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!

Visual_Paradox
atheistRational VIP!Special Agent
Visual_Paradox's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome Dave Out of

Welcome Dave Smiling

Out of curiosity, how long have you been atheist? If you were previously a theist, what kind?

Stultior stulto fuisti, qui tabellis crederes!

MattShizzle
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the hizzle!

Welcome to the hizzle!

Watcher
atheist
User is offlineOffline
Welcome to the forums!

Welcome to the forums!

Zombie
RRS local affiliate
Zombie's picture
User is offlineOffline
Welcome, glad to know you

Welcome, glad to know you like what we are doing. Always glad to meet a fellow atheist,.

Btw, I was thinking of getting some work done, are you in toronto, canada by any chance? Smiling 

Morte alla tyrannus et dei

Camelspider
Camelspider's picture
User is offlineOffline
Visual_Paradox

Visual_Paradox wrote:

Welcome Dave Smiling

Out of curiosity, how long have you been atheist? If you were previously a theist, what kind?

well i have been a athiest for around 5 years, starting in the military (U.S. Navy) i saw so many things that really made me question god. i was a good catholic, until i saw all the worlds problems and us bombing the crap out of iraq.

and no sorry im not in the toronto area, i wish i was, but the closest i get to Canda is vancouver. my sister was smart enough to get out while she could.

"Faith is the great cop-out, the great excuse to evade the need to think and evaluate evidence. Faith is belief in spite of, even perhaps because of, the lack of evidence." - Dr. Richard Dawkins